+=+ Dragons +=+

{ Your Point Of View }

It was the next day and you were looking out the window, believe it or not activities at the hospital were a little rare. You were only given certain weeks to have many fun activities.

"Come on Deino!" You smiled

Deino ran after you and Sylveon who were going to go organize your room as assigned from the nurses, you enjoyed doing it.

"Where do you want to put these?" You asked

"Sylveon!" Sylveon said

You put the blankets on the floor incase Sylveon wanted to sleep on them, he doesn't do it normally but it's always a possibility.

Sylveon moved to the many pictures of trainers scattered across the floor.

"Let's put these here!" You said

Deino clamped his jaw on a few and dropped them into a drawer after you dropped a couple into it, you closed the drawer right after and moved on to where the tv was.

You began to move the tv with the help of your Pokémon and you had managed to clean up the whole area.

"See! We're almost done!" You exclaimed

That's when your legs decided to fail you, just your luck. You ended up landing on the floor and hurting your hand.

"Ow..." You groaned

"Sylveon!" Sylveon said

Deino immediately got to work and pawed at the wound, it made it feel better for short amounts of time.

"You can continue cleaning Sylveon, I'll try to get myself onto the bed." You reassured

Sylveon nodded and ran to the other side of the room and began to do his best in cleaning the whole room.

Deino pushed you onto the bed quickly, well, as best as he could.

It made you think of the dragon type master in Galar.

"Would you two like to see something?" You asked

Sylveon hopped onto the bed as you opened a drawer and pulled out a photo of Raihan and his Flygon who seemed very happy.

"That's Raihan. The dragon type gym leader in Hammerlocke!" You said

Deino didn't quite seem to like Raihan, maybe it was because he looked either scary or self centred in Deino's eyes.

"He's the best! He's helped so many people! He's Leon's rival and best friend!" You said

You pulled out a picture of Leon and his Dragapult.

"That's Leon. The champion of Galar and the best trainer in the world! He's done so much training!" You smiled

"Sylveon!" Sylveon exclaimed

Sylveon liked Leon lots, he liked him because he seemed very kind.

You compared the two pictures.

"Both of the trainers are really awesome! It'll be really fun to meet them at Wyndon Stadium!" You smiled

You put the pictures away quickly when you heard a doctor or nurse coming around to check on everyone, you didn't realize it was late.

"Shh!" You said

The doctor entered the room and looked around before exiting the room.

Your eyes fluttered open and scanned the room before sitting up entirely followed by both your Pokémon partners.

"You alright?" You asked

"Deino." Deino replied

"Sylveon!" Sylveon answered

You smiled before pulling out both pictures, you had spent another hour or two just talking about them and giving lots of information to your Pokémon.