+=+ Spooky Nights At The Hospital +=+

{ Your Point Of View }

It was the next day, for the whole day you had been doing activities and you were now sat in your room wondering what to do when the lights suddenly shut off.

"Are you alright?!" A nurse asked

"Why'd the lights go off?" You said

"The fuse snapped, don't worry! We'll get it under control!" She said

You grabbed the flashlight you were given and the nurse exited the room to check on the other patients at the hospital.

"You alright Sylveon? Deino?" You asked

"Deino..." Deino said

"Sylveon!" Sylveon exclaimed

"It's alright guys! I'm sure the lights will come on soon!" You smiled

You got up and struggled to make it off the bed but when you did you began to walk around for a little while.

"Nothing seems to be- Ack!" You said

Deino quickly raced to you and fell on his stomach which protected your head from the cold and hard floor.

"Sorry!" You apologized

Deino got up as you sat up with the help of Sylveon, Deino could sense where and when you were gonna fall, like instinct.

You grabbed the flashlight as you managed to drag yourself towards your drawer.

"I'll put that back." You said

You clicked the flashlight off and closed the drawer.

"How do I get back up?" You asked

Just then a doctor walked in with her partner Pokémon Drifloon.

"Oh no!" She said

Drifloon quickly raced into action and wrapped their string arms around you and pulled you up.

"Don't go getting out of bed like that again, dear." The doctor said

"Thank you Drifloon." You thanked

Drifloon happily floated back to the doctor.

The doctor walked out as Deino and Sylveon came back up to you.

"See that picture? That's Allister. The Ghost Type gym leader." You stated

Sylveon and Deino stared at the picture.

"His gym is in Stow-On-Side." You smiled

"Sylveon!" Sylveon said

"Deino." Deino stated

"His team consists of Yamask, Mimikyu, Cursola and Gengar." You said

Allister was loved for being absolutely adorable, you quite liked him as a gym leader.

"He's really nice! The ghost types around here love him!" You shared

Allister was a really strong trainer despite being so shy, he could really battle even when he doesn't want to.

You then laid down in bed waiting for the lights to come on, it wouldn't take a while since the hospital usually had mechanics hanging around just incase.

"Hope the lights turn on soon, right guys?" You said

"Sylveon." Sylveon agreed

"Deino!" Deino replied

"It's gonna be really exciting to be in Wyndon Stadium!" You said

Sylveon and Deino liked the idea of going there, well, Sylveon much more than Deino.

"How about we get some rest, in the morning we can go do some gardening." You stated

Deino hopped off the bed and into a soft chair where he'd sleep for the night.

Sylveon did the same but this time hopped onto a nearby blanket just incase you needed something.

You smiled quickly before falling asleep right after the lights had came back on, a heater was also turned on in the process which made it less harder for you to fall asleep, you loved warmth more than cold air.