My father had called a doctor, who looked quite put together considering he was forced awake in the night to attend me. He was all professional smiles as he checked me over. I was right. My back was bruised and so was my throat. My voice was hoarse and I was warned that I might loose it but the doctor said it would be temporary until my throat healed. (A/N- That's the end of the extent of my medical knowledge and so that's how much the Doctor knows too.)

I was so stupid. I should have just made back to my room instead of being a noisy idiot. If I hadn't opened the door of the room then I wouldn't have found myself almost on the door of hell.

I quivered in fear at the thought.

"You shouldn't have been in Dante's room." My father stated. He sounded furious. Those were the first sentence he had said since he had found me crying and hurt in one of his son's room.

"Sorry." I rasped. I actually agreed with his statement though. I was a fool.

"It's your fault." Rolando said to Domenico, "You should have told Dante about her and warned her about him. She wouldn't have been hurt then." Unlike the caring tone he was using towards me, he sounded harsh. Accusing.

"I would have, eventually." My father defended, "I didn't think she would go fucking looking for him like a moron."

"She didn't know better." Rolando argued, "She might have heard him."

"Her bedroom is not close enough for her to hear him but even if she did she should have stayed in her room." Domenico spitted.

"Oh because you fucking forewarned her about how dangerous it would be to not to, didn't you?" Rolando challenged. They both glared at each other. They hadn't raised their voices yet but it looked like a close call.

Also, she is right here and could hear you very well! It was thanks to how sore my throat was that I choose to stay silent. Those were a lot of words and saying them would hurt me more. Instead, I watched their arguing like a tennis match. It distracted me a bit from the residual fear and trauma of tonight.

"I didn't think I need to. I thought she would have common sense." Domenico said coolly which ouch!

"Well, she took after her father after all." Rolando retroted.

Domenico sighed. He took a visible breath like trying to hold his anger back before saying calmly, "Rolando, you don't have to blame me for everything."

"Don't I?" Rolando said looking at Domenico right in the eye. I felt like the context of the argument had changed, "They are always your fault."

Domenico didn't say anything to Rolando instead he turned towards me, "We will talk in the morning." That didn't sound ominous at all.

Domenico walked out my room taking away his angry aura with him and I relaxed a little.

"He never fucking ownes his mistake." Rolando muttered with a last glare at Domenico's retreating back. Then, he turned to me and even if he wasn't glaring his expression wasn't very un-glaring either. I stiffened.

"Did you hear Dante screaming?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Don't go roaming the house in middle of night no matter what you hear." He gave me a stern glare, "if I hadn't came home early-" Early? Wasn't it the after 12? "- then I wouldn't have helped you. Listen, I don't know what Dad would tell you but just stay away from Dante."

I nodded. After tonight, I had no problem in doing that. I didn't want a repeat. I shuddered at the thought.

"Good." Rolando said then raised his hand for a high-five just like he did when we met. Really? I stared at him. Rolando wriggled his hand. I sighed as I untucked my hand from the blanket and returned the high-five. Rolando smiled.