Heart " Now why the fuck u blocked her "

Mind " she doesn't care if i m angry or not.  She knows I came out in  anger but still she didn't do anything "

Heart " you liar, she called you many times and messaged you, but u being a idiot and egoistic, u didn't answer "

Mind " haan toh, she need to try hard "

His trance broke when he was called  for shot. He decided to focus on his shoot rather on " someone " now. 

...........................................................................

She was moving towards his set when she received a call from her pr.

Pr " Teju, what happened "

Teja " u called me and urself asking me what happened "

Pr " Teju, did u and karan fought, is he upset "

Teja " why, what happened "

Pr " hell Teja, he just unfollowed you and ur fans are spreading the news like fire. He also unfollowed simba, this is going to bring hell of article Teja. I want u to tell me what happen "

Teja was taken aback by the information, she doesnt know what to say, but she calmed herself down. 

Teja " listen, don't worry, nothing wrong with us. It might be some prank of him. I will handle, just make sure no one talks negative about him and us, no article at all, u handle that "

Pr " Fine, I m believing u, I will handle this , u two pls dont do these prank, ur fans are khatarnak "

Teju sighed and cut the call. She just wanted to smash his head somewhere. She saw he blocked her in everything making her angry, she called omi. 

Omi also came to know the task he pulled, he was angry as well, this guy just do things acc to his wish. He called appu di and she immediately logged on to his instagram and followed both . She also spread news like it was a prank.

Omi attended teja call

Omi " Hello "

He was scared of this mini monster now

Teja " where the hell is he,what the hell he think of himself haan.. "

Omi " teja bhai pls calm down. I don't know what gotten into him. I came to know this now, don't worry I will handle it "

Teja " mujhe unfollow karega voh.. Mujhe..Mein batati hu usko mein kyan karsakta hu "

She cut the call and he gulped knowing Karan is in danger now. 

Sherni aaj sher ka waat lagane wali hai :)

...........................................................................

She reached the set and went inside directly, parvez being a good devar came to her and guided her to him. Omi saw her and one glare from her made him shit scared. 

Teja " when will his shoot get over "

Omi " its his break time "

Teja " who unfollowed me "

Omi " Him...  I came to know later "

Teja " who followed me again then "

Omi " appu... Teja Bhai, he is just sulking from mrng, I don't know y, pls talk to him"

TejRan One Shots : Tussi Jaa Raheho Tussi Nah Jao जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें