ສິບຫົກ (sixteen)

"cant believe we're leaving now" shotaro sulks as he looks around the beautiful and fancy airbnb they've been staying for their vacation

"we'll go next summer!" sungchan replied.

"and i wont be paying for any of you guys nex time." chenle said shoving his luggage in the car. everyone was already ready to leave but shotaro and sungchan were clinging on the door to the garage.

kun managed to tear the two sulking kids and they drove back to their places.

miya was thinking hard about her baby shower and who she'd invite. she was even silent the entire ride home which caused her to be bombared with question and snack offers.

when she arrived home with her awfully heavy luggages, she was met with the sight of jun and his cat who adored miya.

"oh miya! sorry i broke in ur house but it was really ms sippy who broke in. she missed you."
jun explained holding up the spare key that miya gave him back when they were dating.

she smiled as ms sippy instantly jumped on to her with a meow. "hey ms sippy!! i missed you too." jun stared at miya fondly but she didn't catch it until they locked eyes. "i can leave you with ms sippy and i'll come back when you text."

he starts heading to the door until miya stops him, "you can stay if you want."

________________________________

RATS AND ME
22 online, 1 offline

________________________________

DOYOUNG:
HEY GUYS GUES WHWTTT

YANGYANG:
do we really need to know

DOYOUNG:
I FINALLT GOT MY OPEN APARTMENT

DONGHYUCK:
DOES TJAT MEAN WE GET
TO CRASH AT UR PLACE TOO??

DOYOUNG:

DOYOUNG:who said that🤨🤨

DOYOUNG:
who said that🤨🤨

JOHNNY:
WHY ME

HENDERY:
UR PICS ARE THR FUNNIEST

CHENLE: