The start Part 2

New chage part 2

Story notes [must read to understand story]

Like said before this is a human Au ^-^

So, in this au sterling doesn't sell Rust-eze. Sterling, Cruz and Lighting are enemies since after the race he also has two kids but no wife [brought up later in the story] his kids is Ocs of mine named Ace Burnish. {main one later] and Lex Burnish [brought up but not in the story]

Jackson storm has a father son relationship with ray

All info I got was from the car's movie Pixar wiki and YouTube

Notes

Hey hey there! Sorry I haven't updated for a bit I've been dealing with school and mental problems mixed with family problems but thank you for reading my story and I hope you like it I'll try to update more and get the story better ^-^ after this or another chapter we will get fully in the story I wanted to focus on storm mainly for a minute. 

I promise the next chapter/page will be longer

Now have the next page

It had been a few weeks since the big race happened Storm was in his bedroom laying on his bed starring at the wall, he sighed still not letting himself forget, He still needed to figure out a plan as lying-in bed wasn't helping his case but every time, he tried to think of a way his mind went blank. He didn't know what to do until something popped up in his brain. What did Cruz do? How did she get better than him? If Storm figured that out, he could do the same thing. Storm shot up in his bed grabbing his computer trying to remember where Cruz worked for, he cursed under his breath as he drew a blank Sterling Burnish Storm thought as he heard the name before the race, he was yelling at Cruz to go back to work as Storm open his computer as fast as he could Storm got a thought Sterling he must have help lighting but when the man realized lighting was useless he started helping Cruz.

Storm looked up the name as he smiled getting the information he wanted and learning about this sterling guy supposedly Sterling is a brilliant business car who runs Rust-eze Racing Center—one of the most successful elite training facilities in the country. Sterling is driven to ensure all his investments pay off. Storm started looking at this elite training place as he felt so happy maybe he would get over this and be the best racer again, he planned first thing tomorrow morning Storm would call ray drag him to the training place, meet sterling and make a deal with the man.