Pulling into their driveway they both got out, Journey now starting to feel nervous.

Jasmine opened the door, allowing both of them to enter. Journey looked around and was not disappointed. The place was nice as fuck.

"Stay here, I gotta casually ease it out." Jasmine told Journey earning a nod. Jasmine walked away and went upstairs.

She knocked on her parents bedroom door, hearing shuffling then a faint 'come in'.

Jasmine entered the room, seeing her father turn on his PS4 and her mother lotioning her legs.

"Hey.." Jasmine said, thinking about how she was gonna tell them that their daughter who they thought was deceased is downstairs right now.

"Hey girly, come here." India said as she patted the spot next to her, putting her hair into a
ponytail. Jasmine did as told and sat next to her momma.

"FUCK NIGGA!" Durk suddenly yelled as Von stole the ball from him and dunked that hoe.

"Bae.." India said, holding her heart.

Durk looked back at them, "My fault."

Jasmine finally zoned back in, she decided to just say that shit.

"So, about Jaleah.." she trailed off watching her moms facial expression change. Durk paused, hearing what she had said also.

"Come on now folks." Durk mumbled, knowing India was finna get upset again. He couldn't blame her.

When Jaleah 'died' they both were heartbroken about it. Especially when Jasmine kept asking about her, they didn't know what to say.

India was more emotional about it as for Durk he wasn't. He spent his time drinking lean and in the studio, but when he wasn't doing that he was comforting India. It was a hard time for the both of them.

"Not tonight." India told her. The tension had finally died down and here Jasmine was trying to build it up again.

"I know y'all don't wanna hear it but Jaleah really is alive. She's downst—

Jasmine was cut off by her brother walking in the room, only to scream when he saw her.

"What the fuck! You was just downstairs." Derrick said and India mugged him.

"Watch yo mouth D."

"You heard the cuss word but not everything else I said. Yo daughter is a whole teleporter and you worried 'bout me saying fuck." He told his mom and Durk started laughing.

"Shut up Durk. You be influencing him." India told him.

"Y'all not even listening to me." Jasmine said causing her momma to look at her.

"We've been listening all day Jasmine." India told her. Jasmine stood up, seeing as though this wasn't going anywhere.

"Come with me downstairs, she's here." She said flat out, causing the room to fall silent and india and Durk looked at each other.

"Ian going down there just to look dumb.." Durk mumbled, causing India to suck her teeth.

"Really, Jas? I just got comfortable." India whined, slouching against the pillows.

"Y'all complain to fucking much." Jasmine mumbled to herself as she pulled the pillows away from India.

India sighed, standing up and slowly followed Jasmine out of the room and downstairs. Jasmine stopped just before entering the living room.

"Ma' please don't pass out or nothing." Jasmine told her, feeling nervous. She didn't know how her mom was gonna react.

India looked at Jasmine now feeling nervous herself. She was starting to believe Jasmine from how serious she looked right now. She didn't know what to expect once she walk in the living room.

India slowly entered the room with Jasmine, her eyes immediately going wide at the sight of Journey who was seated on the couch next to Italy.

"What the fu- What." India whispered, putting her hand over her mouth. The sudden movement caused journey to look at them, standing up quickly.

India stared at her as tears started forming in her eyes as she looked between Jasmine and Journey.

"Durk!" She suddenly yelled speed walking towards Journey to pull her into a hug. "Oh my god."

Jasmine smiled at them, blinking away her own tears.

"Yes?" Durk asked, looking at Jasmine then at india who was hugging someone he couldn't see.

India slightly pulled back not really wanting to let her go but enough to where Durk could see her face.

Durk stared at her blankly then looked at Jasmine then back at her before his eyes went wide.

"She's real." India mumbled to herself as she began to sob. All that built up emotion and guilt from the day she thought she had lost Journey, had finally decided to show itself. She felt so relieved, like a ton of bricks were being lifted off her shoulders.

Durk walked towards them and looked at Journey, afraid to touch her. Journey smiled at him, pulling him into a hug instead.

He sighed as he hugged the both of them.

"I know he ain't crying. Real pussy of him." Derrick said as he looked at his father in disappointment.

Jasmine mushed his head, trying to get him to shut the fuck up before he ruined the moment.

"Don't touch me. I'm mad cause now there's two of you. This some bullshit gang." He said before he stormed off, cussing like he grown.

Jasmine looked back at her family as she watched the pulled back, india hesitated afraid Journey would vanish and this'll all be just a dream.

"You and Jasmine look so much alike." India said, wiping her tears. Journey followed suit, having shed a couple of her own.

"This shit forreal?" Durk said, smiling as Jasmine walked to them. Journey looked at him, almost missing what he said.

Journey had to be paying attention more, seeing as though she ain't want the first thing she said to them to be 'I'm deaf'. It'll definitely ruin the moment.

"I know, I can't believe it." India said, one hand touching on Journeys face and the other touching on Jasmine's. She was so shocked at how similar they looked. Literal copy paste.

Durk started cheesing before quickly going upstairs to call Von.

A/N: Merry Christmas 🎄🎁

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎