"Do you want me to finish it for you?" Elias whispered. "I know you've got the game against Slytherin tomorrow. I'll handle this, okay?"

Raya hesitated.

"I'll check it over," Thomas added from the other side.

"Hey!" Elias cried. "You don't think I can do a simple Charms assignment?"

"I trust Elias," Raya said. Turning to Thomas, she mouthed, Check it over, please.

Thomas nodded, "Whatever you say."

Raya thanked Elias, taking Loki up to her room as she went to bed. Thankfully, she managed the night without any bad dreams.

At breakfast the next morning, Roger was going around the table, reminding the Ravenclaw players to eat a full and healthy breakfast. They needed to be at the top of their game to defeat Slytherin on their new brooms.

Raya was pretty certain they could hold their own against Slytherin. They had top quality players. At the end of the day, it would come down to Raya. 

It was up to her to catch the Snitch as soon as she could, or hold Draco off until Ravenclaw was in winning range.

"Show them no mercy!" Raya could hear Elias yell from the crowd as she arrived on the field.

Roger and Marcus stepped forward, shaking hands. Raya eyed Draco, hating how smug he looked as he saw the other team's brooms. His eyes landed on Raya's Nimbus 2001, scowling at the broom.

Raya smirked at his annoyed expression.

"I want a clean game," Madame Hooch said to both teams. "On your brooms."

The players mounted their brooms, taking to the sky on her whistle.

Raya shot above the rest of the players, her eyes wide and looking for the Snitch. She watched the Slytherin team — a bunch of blurs on their new brooms. But Ravenclaw had better players.

Chris and Roger passed the ball between each other, before throwing it up for Avery — who scored easily.

Lee's voice could be heard through the stands, "And Ravenclaw strikes back at Slytherin's early lead. It's now 30 - 20. Slytherin Chasers are not happy, passing the ball back and forth on their speedy brooms. Flint shoots — and oh — AVERY HAS MADE THE BEST SAVE EVER! Take that, Slytherings! Sorry, Professor. Anyways, Avery passed to Avery — the Chaser — who's passed it to Roger—"

"—Your broom looks a little rusty, don't you think?" A haughty voice came from her left. "I mean, it may be a Nimbus 2001, but the bristles, the handle, it's all a little worn out."

Raya rolled her eyes, barely sparing Malfoy a glance, "Yeah. That's what happens when you actually use the broom, instead of keeping it in a trophy case."

"Or that's what happens when you buy it secondhand," he scoffed.

Raya actually laughed at that, "Do you even know when the Nimbus 2001 was released to the market?"

Draco furrowed his brows, "In August, of course. My father was one of the first people to buy it."

"Mhm, sure," she nodded. "I've had this broom since last year. Before Nimbus releases brooms to the public, they let Quidditch players test it out for about a year. My dad bought this broom before your dad knew it existed. Now if you'll excuse me," Raya smirked, eyes locking on something behind Draco, "I've got a Snitch to catch."

She flew past Draco without giving him a moment to digest her statement. By the time he turned his broom around and towards her, she was standing on her broom, brandishing the Snitch for the crowd.