chapter 11

16 days. There are still 5 more until we return to jujutsu high.

The 3 days went on smoothly until...

.

.

.

Gojo left to buy some things..

"FINALLYYY. I HAVE THE PLACE ALL FOR MYSELF. I will get snacks and do whatever I want.."

As you went to the kitchen you noticed a door. It was strange because you never opened it or noticed it before.

You opened it slowly. It was a storage room.

"Oh well"

You went to the kitchen and got a bottle of alcohol. You went ahead and started drinking.

"Ok let's not get drunk." You thought to yourself.

.

.

.

Gojo returned from the shop and saw you passed out on the table with the bottle of alcohol in your hands.
He took it away and put a blanket over you.

After a while you woke up. You opened your eyes to gojo across you you sitting. You looked at him for a little and got up..

"Did you get what u asked you too??"You asked him

"Yeah.. everything is on the counter."

You had a quick shower and got ready. You were planning to bake sweets with gojo.

He stood up from the table and went over to you. He put on his apron. You could tell he was sleepy.

"Wash your hands." you said preparing the ingredients.

"Yeah. I know"

_____________(after baking)______________

"FINALLY" the man said. "Can I have one?"

"Yeah sure." He took one and ate it.

"Hey" you said looking over at him
"Did you sleep yesterday?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I was thinking"

"You? Thinking? Of what?"

Both of you sat down on the couch.

"I was thinking about you" He said looking at you.

You looked at him

"Sorry that sounded wrong" He said rubbing his neck.

"I was thinking about how you don't tell me anything"

"What do you want to know?" You asked

"Well.. your past"

"No" you said strictly

"Whyyy" He whined

"I have a question you said turning to him"

"Go ahead. Ask" He said as his eyes lighted up.

"How did you know where I was when I got attacked by Yoshiro?"

"Welll. I had Mei Mei track your phone when I called, that is what also happened at the park"

"Oh ok makes sense"

"Anything else?"

"No. That's all"

His face crushed

"What about me? Isn't it time answer my question you?" He whined again.

I can't do this sober you thought. You went to the kitchen and got the alcohol.
You went to the couch and started drinking again.

"Ok im ready ask" you said to Gojo looking serious.

"Oh it's that bad?"

"..."

" How do you know Yoshiro?"

You took a sip.
"He was my lover."

"OHH. You were in love with a curse?"

You took another big sip.

"Let me start over. We met with Yoshiro at the library. We fell in love and became lovers. I didn't know he was a curse. One day we got in a really bad argument"
...
you took another sip.

" I left the house for days and stayed at my own house. One day he broke in while I was slepping covered in blood. of course I woke up. And he was standing there infront of me."

You took a big sip. Gojo snatched the bottle away from you.
"Stop".

(Flashback)

""Y/nn" He said. I looked at him in shock. "Im not here to get back with you. I just want your eyes." He said.
I got up and slowly backed up to the kitchen. I got a knife and threw it at him. Then I realized something was wrong as the knife didn't affect him.
He opened his mouth laughing. "I AM A CURSE YOU CANT KILL ME " I started running. I wanted to use cursed energy but I couldn't kill him."

(Back to reality)

"Why did he want your eyes? Is what he on the badement true?"

After explaining your technique...

"Ok go on"

"He caught up to me and created more curses. Blood splashed everywhere. My back and waist were cut. I collapsed. I was on the floor. Bleeding.. So I couldn't walk. He got on me. I had no choise but to use death's eyes. Then..." you took a deep breath "he melted"

"Yoshiro melted. Noone was there to help me. I thought I was going to die. But I woke up at the hospital.. I don't know who saved me."

.

.

.

"Wow" Gojo was looking at you.
"Im so sorry y/n"

You tried to get up.

"I don't care anymore. I really don't mind" you said. "The important thing is that we have to go back to jujutsu high tomorrow."

"Go to sleep Y/n" gojo said getting up.
"I will take care of it"

"Thanks"
You went to bed
_________________________________________

Gojo's Pov

She went to bed. She must be tired after all this.
I can't believe it. She must've been traumatized. How does she not care?

I packed our suitcases and got the cookies we made earlier.i took a shower and went to bed. Before I slept I looked at y/n. Her (h/c) hair was down on her beautiful face.
.

.

.

I'm going to bed. I must be tired.
_________________________________________

Heyyy. You're going back to jujutsu high! * Yayyy sound plays* Finallyyy.
I will update sooner so stay tuned.
Byeee☆☆