Chapter 1 (joining Fairy Tail)

So you've heard about Fairy Tail and you've been wanting to join for a while now, but you wanted to train first before going. You're a water wizard and know you have what it takes to join Fairy Tail.
Now that you've finally done that you're ready to join.
Once you stepped in the guild hall you see everyone laughing and drinking and you just get the feeling you're going to love this guild.
You were already friends with Erza before even knowing about Fairy Tail (no you weren't in the tower of heaven).
When you walked in, Erza immediately ran up to you and gave you the tightest hug in the world because she hadn't heard from you in a while.

Normal POV

When she finally let you go she asked "what are you doing here (y/n)?"
"Well since you told me about your guild I wanted to join and see you again"
"Well I'm glad you're here"
Then Erza's friends walked up and she introduced you to them.
"Everyone this is (y/n) we've been friends for a long time and he's here to join the guild"
"(y/n) This is Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Carla and Happy".
Then you saw the two flying cats.
After some catching up with Erza she introduced you to Mira so you could get your Fairy Tail mark in (f/c).
"Now that you've officially joined Fairy Tail let's go on our first mission together" Erza said excited.
"So soon?" You asked
"Yes you need to improve your strength" she said angry looking
Then you just nodded knowing she is scary.

Natsu's POV

So I know this guy is new and all and we don't know each other but I think I like him he's cute and hot.
And now we're going on a mission together!
What more can I ask for. I know I'm not the type that usually falls in love with people but I get this feeling that this guy's different.

Gray's POV

So there's this new guy that just joined Fairy Tail and he's been friends with Erza for a long time.
He's kind of cute and now we're going on a mission together.
I hope we can get to know each other better.

*Time skip back in Fairy Tail after mission*

Your POV

So I just went on my first mission together with Erza and her friends, it was fun but exhausting.
I really like Erza's friends and they're skilled wizards too and Erza's scary when she fights but the person who really caught my eyes was Gray the ice make wizard.
He's really hot and he has this stripping habbit which I obviously don't mind.
I don't think he likes me though because to me he seems a bit like a player.
I have noticed Natsu staring at me allot, he's kinda hot but I really like Gray, but I don't know for sure if Natsu likes me or not because Lucy is all over him and he doesn't mind, but it would be really akward if he liked me.

Normal POV

"So how did you like your first mission with us (y/n)?" Erza asked
"I loved it!" You said
"You really handled it well" Lucy said
"You were really awesome with your water magic" Happy said
"It could come really handy if you were to go fishing" Happy said with an evil smile
"Thanks guys I'm really looking forward to our next mission but now I'm really tired"
"Hey where are you planning to stay?" Erza asked
"Well umm... I haven't really thought about that" You said embarrassed
"You could stay at my place!" Natsu said almost screaming
Everybody was staring at him and he was slightly blushing.
"O-ok thanks"
"Well good night everyone" Lucy said waving
"I think I'm going to get going two" Gray said
And he left and so did Erza
"Bye (y/n)" Erza said before leaving
"You wanna go (y/n)?"
"S-sure"
"Let's go" He said
And then he grabbed your hand and took you with him

Gray's POV

That bastard Natsu I know he likes (y/n) I can see it in his eyes.
But I can't just give up if we have to fight for (y/n) so be it but he's gonna be mine.

Writers Note:

So that was chapter one Tell me if you liked it and if you want me to write the next chapter.
Tell me if I should improve something and I'd love to here what you guys think about it
A few of the next chapters will be more sexual if you know what I mean *giggle*
So this one's just a warming up and a beginning so let me know.