Chapter sixteen➖

Zacznij od początku

Anything you want.
delivered 9:34 a.m

I responded then out my phone down and continued to get ready for breakfast.

Dinner time..

I checked myself in the mirror one last time, smiling in satisfaction. I sighed, heading out my bedroom and walking down the stairs. On cue, the doorbell rang, making my heart jump. I carefully rushed down the stairs and to the door, taking a deep breath in before opening the door.

Once I opened the door, our eyes met, and I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

Niki(POV)

Holy crap, I thought once my eyes briefly met Yong's chocolate ones. My hooded eyes dipped down to scan the rest of her body, and I gulped, hard, feeling my body tingle again and feel weird inside.

Exactly like the sketch I drew three days ago, I thought again, feeling my heart start to beat at an abnormal rate. I licked my lips and quickly looked at her in the eyes. Her face was already pink and she seemed so flustered under my gaze, which kinda boosted my ego.

"H-hey." She softly said, flashing a small smile.

"Hey." I said, nodding.

"Uh, come in." She gestured for me to come in, and I did. I brushed past her and entered the familiar, warm home.

"Oh! I brought these for you." I said, turning around to face her. I handed her a small basket of soft pink and white roses, and her face lit up, which made my heart throb.

"Thank you so much! They're beautiful." Yong smiled, sniffing the roses.

"I'm glad you like them." I smiled, lovingly watching her admire the roses.

"Yong! Is that Niki??" A deep male voice shouted from the kitchen. That must've been Yoongi.

"Yes!" Yong's sweet voice shouted back. She walked ahead of me and I followed behind her. I was innocently walking when my eyes accidentally, accidently, flickered down to her behind and I nearly chocked on my spit. I immediately averted my gaze elsewhere, and softly coughed so Yong wouldn't hear me, but she did.

She turned around and raised her eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

No, I'm not. I don't know what the hell is happening to me and my hormones. I'm attracted to you. I think...I like you. And I'm not supposed to like you. I feel weird with every small action you do. I feel weird just by looking at your body. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME MIN YONG, i thought.

"Yup..." I nodded. "Toootally fine." I smiled like a creep, hoping she wouldn't find me weird, although I felt like she already did.

"Um...okay." She turned around and walked in the kitchen.

My stomach immediately grumbled once the smell of tteokbokki, spices and cheese hit my nostrils. Yoongi flashed his gummy smile once his eyes met mine, and I quickly bowed, greeting him.

"I'm glad you could make it." Yoongi said, dabbing me up.

"Thanks for inviting me." I said.