CHAPTER 43: GOOD DAY?

8:00 AM

Earth woke up with a smile on his face. Sino ba namang hindi? Knowing your wife uttered the three words. "Love you, too." nga lang, pero okay lang. Atleast, she loves him too, right?

He looks at her. Nakatalikod nga lang. So what he's seeing now is her bare back. Mahigpit itong nakayakap sa unan. He started planting soft kisses on her neck then to her shoulders.

"Hubby, antok pa ko." She sleepily said.

"Just giving you morning kisses."

"Mamaya na ako magbibigay. Antok pa ko." He pulled her closer and hugged her. As much as he want to stay in bed, may meeting pa siya ng 10:30. So he get out of the bed. Pinulot ang mga damit nila and put it in a chair. Deretso banyo. Last night was, what's the right word? Magical? Psh. Gay. Last night was something. Pwede na yun siguro?

Bago lumabas ng kwarto, he gave her wife a kiss in her lips. Now, he can't get enough of her!

8:45 AM

"Uhhhh. Ang sakit ng katawan kooooo!" She looked at the other side of the bed, wala ang asawa niya. Maybe he's already in the office.

Deretso banyo. When she looked at the mirror, her eyes widened. Ang dami niyang love bites! Meron sa leeg, sa dibdib, sa may tyan, sa may hip bone. Then it hit her. OMG talaga!! They made love last night. And what did he just said? He loves her? Her face is red. OMG talagang talaga!

Lumabas na siya ng banyo and grabbed her husband's shirt. She's wearing undergarments, so don't worry.

Bumaba siya, deretso kitchen. Not knowing her husband was there, cooking their breakfast. Wearing her violet apron na may panda design sa gitna.

"Uh. Morning." Bati niya dito.

"Oh, you're awake."

"Hindi. Joke lang. Di pa ako gising." Lumapit ito sa kanya. And pinch her nose. "Ilong ko nanaman."

"Does it hurt?" Pagkatanong nito, bigla siyang hinalikan nito sa tungki ng ilong. Ay putcha. Naduling siya dun. Pwede namang pumikit di ba? E basta!

"Morning, Wife." She smelled his minty breath.

"Yung niluluto mo. Baka masunog." Sabay tulak ng mahina dito.

"Opo, Madam."

She grabbed his phone at the table and took a picture of him na nakatalikod. Uploaded on her account with the caption, "Mornings like this. 💜" Kabading lang e. Hahahaha!

"Maple syrup or butter and sugar or milk?"

"Uhm, butter and sugar." He cooked pancakes for breakfast.

"Okay." He smiled at her. And what happened last night, hit her again. Namula nanaman siya. "Why are you blushing?" Biglang tanong nito.

"Ha?"

"Your face is red, Wife."

"Hala. Maganda lang talaga ako." Palusot niya.

"I know, you're the most beautiful woman that I ever saw." Ala naman eh! Nakakainis! Nakakakilig!

Then Earth's phone rings.

Drei Samaniego calling..

"Wife, will you please answer it and put it in loudspeaker?"

"Mmm. Kay." She answered the phone.

"Hello, Drei?"

"Oh. Hi, Sky. Is Earth still there?"