Some AL intelligence was going through the Internet, he passed by many videos and pics of LeBron James but then a Instagram post popped up with princess and the bad guys in a group selfie.

The AL gets a Look at the bad guys, he was grossed out by them then when he saw princess, he smiles.

"I've searched far and wide for the perfect partner for this launch, and I've finally found her...Princess chesterfield bad guy"

Then some Al-G Rhythm comes out of nowhere , he coos.

AL sighs, "ugh Pete, she's the daughter of once a mad man named Thomas chesterfield and now she's the daughter of the once bad criminals the bad guys, she's smart according to her grants, she has the IQ of a genius"

Pete clapped as he and AL were impressed, "a social media superstar with millions of fans worldwide...oh and she's the most popular girl in school, so she's smart beautiful and the coolest girl in school and...oh it says here she's studying Game studies and has a scholarship on gymnastics, it looks like she wants to attend to this college for FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY which is far for her home, Algorithmically speaking, she's more than just a pretty face in a skirt, she...has a power...whatever she is...she's a queen then a princess"

"Hmm?" Pete babbles.

"I know I'm just an algorithm, Pete. That's precisely why I need princess...I'm stuck inside the Serververse....No one knows who I am or what I do....But that all changes today....Because today, Warner Bros. launches the revolutionary technology that I masterminded....Today, it's my time to shine....Just look at her, Pete" he chuckles.

"Oh, she is the key element to this entire operation"

Pete babbles.

"Once I partner with a princess and combine her fame and genius with my incredible tech...I will finally get the recognition and respect that I so richly deserve...princess baby, get ready" he then sends a email to princess phone which was sitting in her beach bag, she wasn't answering it because she was in the ocean with shark and piranha, wolf and snake were relaxed taking a tan underneath the sun.

"Ah this is the life" snake commented.

Wolf looks up to princess, she was wearing a white two piece swimsuit as shark splashed water at her, she giggles, it was a reminder of what they are going to miss when princess is gone.

"Look at her snake"

"What! I'm looking"

"She's practically an adult already"

"Correction, almost an adult"

"Point is, we won't be able to stop her, I think it's time we should let her mark her decision"

Both snake and wolf think of a minute, in deep thoughts: then they both laughed.

"Like that's gonna happen" snake says, "look wolf we won't have to worry about princess, she won't be going anywhere and if she does decide what I go to college"

Then princess gets out of the water to dry up, and after she dries herself, she checks her phone and finds something.

"We'll make sure she goes to a college that's close to home or lap Angeles, Let's not worry about her now, we have all summer with her so we'll worry about the future later"

"Yeah..I guess you're right, I mean she's only got one year of high school I'm sure she's not in a hurry, I mean what can happen"

"Oy wolf" they turned to see princess running to them, "I just got an email, we been invited to Warner Bros studio"

"Warner Bros studio" everyone shouts in excitement.

"Yeah"

"Well what do they want us for" wolf asked.