Kaise tum mujhe milgaye hai❤

Start from the beginning

She was tapping her foot and her eyes were searching for that one person who is her life now..

Paps " mam, will karan sir come? "

Teja " Ofc he will be here "

They entered the hall and she made her parents sit in their seats.  She sit and checked her phone, she called him but it went unanswered

On the other side, He tapped his foot cursing the Mumbai traffic and just wanted smash everyone who are responsible for it. 

Karan " F***, what's wrong with this ppl,y can't they just drive "

Papa " calm down Karan "

Karan " kaise papa, I shud be with her by now. But see I am stuck in this traffic "

Papa " it's ur mistake who asked u to come late "

Karan " papa I wanted to be a bit late so that everyone focus on her as individual ,if we go together, they will start on us as couple, it's her day and she shud be the talk of town. Isiliye, I planned to be Lil late so that she finishes her IVs by the time. "

Papa " Okay okay ,I understand, we will reach soon. Calm down "

As papa said, the traffic got cleared and they reached the venue soon. He just rushed inside and he went to her. She turned her face and he chuckle at his angry bird. He took blessings of aai and baba and they smiled at him.  Teju hugged Papa and he sat beside baba.  He sat beside her but she looked at the other side. 

He poked her shoulder and she turned to him and again turned away. 

Karan " my baby won't talk to me "

Teja " baby is angry "
She said cutely and he giggled

Karan " I m sorry bacha, I got late bcoz of traffic. I m sorry please forgive ur sunny "

Teja " u know na how important day is today.  I wanted u beside me sunny. I want searching for u "

Her eyes teared up and he cursed himself for thinking about paps and do this to her

He hugged her in the same position " I m sorry. I m really sorry. It will never happen love.  Plz don't cry.  It's a happy day and u r here shedding this pearls, please my love. Ur tears hurt me u know right "

Teja " u r the reason for it " she mumbled

Karan " to chaped maro mujhe kaan ki neche "

She smiled remembering him saying
" agar tu royegi to toofan ajeyega "

" what if u make me cry "

" Ek chaped marna kaan ki niche "

Teja " the movie is going to start, we will discuss this later "

He nodded and she pulled back and sat on the chair.  They watched the movie and in between he showered her with kisses and she loved his attention. 

The movie end and Karan was awestruck with her acting, he was just spell bounded by the way she enacted all her emotions in a single movie.  She looked at him with anticipation and he just said one sentence
" Aaj se you r my favorite actress and u did wonders there on screen baby "