Knock Twice - Lady Lesso

A.N: You're an adult in this, btw. I ain't writing no creepy shit here. Uh-uh.

As you're sitting in Curses and Deathtraps class, you stare off into space. You're not at all interested in this class, nor have you ever been. Nothing exciting ever happens. You're broken from your daydream by a cane smacking on your desk, inches from your face. You jolt upright. "What the-" you start. "Care to share what you were dreaming about?" Lady Lesso asks.

You look around the class, somewhat lost. You look up at her. "Huh?" you ask. "I said 'would you like to share what you were dreaming about'. You'd know that if you were listening." she shouts. Everyone looks at you. You look at her expressionless. She rolls her eyes. "Stand up." she demands. You hesitate. She grabs your arm and yanks you up, which causes your chair to tip over.

"Good one." you mutter. She stops. "Don't be cheeky with me, Y/n. You're on thin ice." she says, coldly. You roll your eyes. "What's under the ice? A cliff? I hope so. I hate it here." You respond, jokingly. She pulls you outisde by your arm. She slams the door behind you and pins you against the wall. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't like that."
you say, smirking. She raises the head of her cane, pushing it under your chin. She tilts your head up, so you're looking at her. Your eyes lock with hers.

"What?" you ask. She pushes her cane against your neck, limiting your access to air. "I'm through with you, Y/n. One more chance. That's all you have." she says. You start to go red from the lack of oxygen. "I- need- to breathe." you manage. She lowers the cane slightly. You gasp for air. "God, that was unnecessary." you say. She drops her cane and leans closer to you, leaving a gap of about four inches between you both.

Your breathing becomes shallow and more frequent. "What? Are you nervous?" she asks, whispering in your ear. You shake your head. She brings her head back a bit, her eyes meeting yours once again. "Alright then." she gets closer. "So this doesn't affect you?" she asks, her face being a small two inches from yours. You swallow and shake your head.

"Words, Y/n." she whispers. You can feel her breath on your lips. "No, it doesn't affect me." you say. Suddenly, you feel the cane you thought she dropped run its way up your leg. Your breathing gets deeper. You squirm against the wall. She laughs.

Oh my god, her laugh.

She leans in even more, leaving nothing but a centimetre between her lips and yours. You try your best not to move, not the lean forward and close the gap. Her cane rests under your chin and pushes your head up, once again. The gap gets smaller. Her nose is now in contact with yours. Turned on, and somewhat frightened, you squirm against the wall again.

"Oh Y/n, why do you have to be such a naughty girl?" she teases. She drops her cane again and runs her thumb across your closed lips. She turns your head, so her lips are all but pressed against your ear. "My office, 6pm after dinner. Knock twice." she whispers before backing up and walking into class, leaving you alone and against the wall.

You groan as you push off the wall. You reach the door, take a deep breathe, and walk back in. As you sit back down, Lesso looks at you and winks.

Fuck.

A.N: I have to say, I enjoyed writing this lmao