Coffee Shop - Charlize Theron

A.N: Charlize has Blonde hair in this

It's a chilly autumn day in New York. You work in a small, yet overly busy Coffee Shop in the middle of the city. As you're cleaning the Coffee Machine, you dance to the music playing quietly on the shop's radio. If your memory serves you well, Chit Chat by Beach Weather is what you're dancing to. As the chorus rolls around, you start to sing.

You're broken from your dance "break" by a group of people walking through the door. You take their orders and your workmate gets started on making the drinks. As you're putting the cash into the register, another customer walks through the door.

"Sorry, one moment." you say without shifting your gaze from the register. "No problem, honey. Take your time." a soft voiced woman responds. Your eyes shift up to meet hers. Her eyes are a beautiful sea green, and her hair is short and blonde.

Woah.

"Uh- sorry. What can I get for you?" you ask, almost drooling.

"She's breathtaking." you think to yourself as she looks at the menu above your head. Even though you have never met this woman before, she seems so familiar. As she reads the menu, you take in her features. You look at the way her smile curves up towards the ceiling, how her eyes squint slightly as she looks up.

"I'll get a caramel macchiato, please darling." she answers, breaking you from your trance.

~ Honey ~

~ Darling ~

Ugh, this woman. "Of course." you say, blushing. You write the order down on a notepad and hand it to your workmate. You look back at the gorgeous woman standing in front of you. "That'll be $4.99." you tell her. She quickly scans her card with a smile. "Thank you, Y/n." You look at her confused.

"How do you-" you start. "It says so on your name tag, honey." she explains. You look down and laugh nervously. As you both wait for the womans drink to be finished, she looks at you. "Do you have a paper and pen I can borrow?" she asks. "Oh yeah, of course." you reply, handing her what she asked for.

She quickly scribbles something down then tears the paper and folds it. Your workmate hands you the drink, to which you hand to the woman. She takes the drink with a wide smile and hands you the paper. "Thanks, love." she says, leaving the shop. Before you can say 'you're welcome', the woman is gone.

You open the paper and read it.

'Call me - #202 555 0144

Have a good rest of your day :)

- Charlize Theron'

You put the paper in your pocket. "Charlize Theron." you think to yourself. The name seems to familiar, but you can't put your finger on it. You look over to your workmate.

"Hey Ella, do you know anyone by the name of 'Charlize Theron' by any chance?" you ask, curious. She looks over to you. "Yeah, she's an actress. I think she's in Snowwhite and the Huntsman or something." she replies. Your eyes widen. "Seriously?" you ask, pulling your phone out of your pocket. Ella nods. "I watched that on Saturday." you tell her.

After a quick google search, you gasp, slapping your hand across your mouth. Ella looks at you, confused. "That last customer. That was Charlize Theron." you say, shaking. "Bullshit." Ella replies, her facial expression dropping. "And she gave me her number."

A.N: This is the first one. I'll be alternating between releasing these and chapters of "Miss Pengragon". Hope you all enjoy. The number used in this is fake, FYI