KABANATA 30 - Others Call It Quits

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Why?” he cutted me. I clenched my fist and I could feel my nails digging under my palms.

“I-im sorry...,” I apologize in a lowest volume possible. I'm not even sure if he heard it. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop me from crying.

“I asked why would you do that?” I bowed my head in fear of his judgement. He's becoming too relevant for me. That I am now caring way too much of whatever he's going to think of me. I wanted him to see me as me, not the one other people painted me to be.

“I-im s-sorry...,” I uttered and close my eyes. I feel so small infront of him.

“I-i... I thought my parents would show that they l-love me if they would realized they could lose their daughter any day—”

“I said why would you do that to yourself?!” he shouted. But not the kind of one that would make me startled. Instead I was astounded at the words he said, those weren't the ones I've been expecting.

I raised my head with forehead knotted in confusion. “Ha?”

“Why would you put yourself in danger?! Don't you know your worth?” I didn't answer and stared at him with my watery-eyes. And with one swift move, he leaned closer and claimed my lips with his.

My eyes sprung open. It took a couple of seconds before I closed my eyes and a tear escaped from it. I felt his lips gently brushing against mine and I taste something sweet in my cheeks and teeth as I answered the every move of his lips. He moved away. We stopped kissing, but his face remain closed to mine. I just now feel the electricity forming at the tips of my toes. My stomach feeling a different kind of hunger. Something that could not be satisfied with food.

“You should never ever beg for anyone's affection—more on put your life at stake... I love you, and you will never have to beg for that....” he whispered. I bit my tongue as I heard the huskiness in his voice. And before I notice, I took the initiative to lean in for another kiss.

At first, it was gentle like the first time. Like we we're both afraid we might bruised each other, but as we both felt the tightness of the air... the need for each others lips gets deeper.

We're devouring each other. I placed my hand on his cheek to deepen the kiss. Not afraid of running out of breath because we're inhaling each other’s. The air I exhaled was the air he’s breathing. I know this wouldn't last long, especially that the heat in my body is escalating too. His tongue invaded my mouth. That was the last straw.

I placed myself on top of him without breaking the kiss. Our tongue intertwined with each other. I opened my legs which made my skirt moves upwards while I'm sitting on his lap and my grip on his coat tightened as I felt the burning sensation on my skin when he placed his palm on my bare legs.

He trailed his lips down my chin and sucked my neck. Napaliyad ako nang maramdaman ang sensasyon ng mainit niyang dila sa leeg ko.

“W-wren...,” I moaned his name while biting my lower lip. I felt something hard portruding under my ass. His gripped on my legs tightened.

He stopped. The sound we make while catching our breaths were the only thing that could be heard inside the car.

“W-we should stop,” he said. I looked at his face and saw sweats forming bullets on his forehead. I raised my hand to wipe away the sweat of his forehead he shut his eyes as if savoring it.

I was disappointed that he stopped when I'm clearly giving the sign for him to continue, but it is also good that we managed to control ourselves because I wouldn't want to make a scene beside the road with me wearing school uniform. Especially when the car’s windshield aren't tinted.

I lost myself when he started kissing me passionately. I gulped when the memory of his kiss flashes back and then, an unfathomable thirst for the ocean hit me.

He opened his eyes. The same intensity was there but his breathing becomes stable. I wonder how he managed to do that when I am still panting from what we did!

He buttoned my polo. I didn't notice that it was already open exposing my cleavage and a black-colored lace bra. He also fixed my coat and straitened it. He even brush my hair using his fingers as a comb and I thanked him with a smile. A teary one.

“You should get off t-that now...,” he whispered and pointed his lap. “...i-it hurts,” dagdag niya pa. Nag-init ang mga pisngi ko at agad na lumipat ng upuan. Itinuwid ko ang suot na kong skirt at isinuot na ang seatbelt without looking at him still.

“Am I heavy?” I asked and looked at him. My mouth curved downwards.

“No... no. You were fine. So fine.... ehem.” He faked coughed. “I-it was not because of your weight. I-it’s my problem,” paliwanag niya. Na ikinatango ko nalang bago niya paandarin ang sasakyan.