🥀🌸 i (still) love you

very slight and short angst to fluff

warnings: idk?? breakup? harsh language

-

"we can work this out! seonghwa, please- dont leave me!"

seonghwa glared at the younger, eyes full of distrust, the sight pained hongjoong.

"we just arent meant to be together, hongjoong. you let those fucking assholes flirt with you, and you giggle and flirt back."

"i- y..you know that i cant tell if what im doing is considered 'flirting back'.. its how we ended up together."

...

"and its also how we're finishing things. goodbye."

hongjoong yelled out one last time, but seonghwa was already gone.

2 weeks later

"heyyy hyung, you wanna go to this party me and sannie are going to tonight? we got permission to invite you, and therell be hot guys!!!"

hongjoong felt conflicted at wooyoungs words , yes he missed seonghwa, he missed him more than anything - he was in so much pain from the breakup, he just wanted to lay in bed and cry.
but he knew he had to get over him.

"... okay, can you help me figure out what to wear? but please dont come over yet, my apartment is a mess."

"i dont care about mess, hongjoong-hyung. i know things have been rough, and i know how you feel. itll be good to get out there, so we need to get you an outfit quick. i promise you i wont judge the state of your apartment. between you and me, mines probably so much worse."

hongjoong chuckled, and mumbled a quick 'okay' before hanging up.

he heard his doorbell ring and shot up off the lounge to open his door.
"awhhh joongie, you look like a mess if im being honest, but a really cute one.. if that makes things better."

"wow wooyoung, you really know how to make someone feel good, dont you?"

the two boys stared at eachother for a moment before breaking out into laughter, they hugged and after that it was go time for choosing clothes for hongjoong.

"does this make my ass look fat? maybe even too fat?"
"never too much ass fat, but to be honest.. the pants are just ugly, why do you even own these?"

"absolutely not."

"no."

"if you wear that people will think i invited my grandma to the party."

"are you joking??"

"NO."

"i think id sooner kill myself than show up with you when youre wearing that."

"oh my god."
"is that a good or bad 'oh my god'??"
"that is SO cute. youre wearing it. no buts... well quite a lot with that outfit."

hongjoong smacked the youngers head, giggling.
"ive never worn this before.. im glad you like it though."

"i literally love it, you NEED to let me borrow this some time. jesus christ you look so good, i cant let san see you, you might steal him from me."
wooyoung joked, sitting down next to hongjoong.