chapter one one year later

Elise p.o.v
My maid Jericho comes in to my room and says "Ms. Elise it's time to get up your parents need to see you." She starts opening my blinds and I say "no" Jericho picks me up and takes care of me because my mom(mel) and mama(Elizabeth) are super busy and can't ever see me so when I get called in to their chambers I get super excited. I ask Jericho who is my favorite maid and guard "Ms. Jericho do you know why my parents want to see me." Jericho just says "I don't know sweetie but your mom's did say that they want to see their babygirl.

So let's get you ready I already picked your outfit already." The outfit she picked was beautiful it was a crop top with my mom's (mel) symbol on it the dragon. I also have tattoos of each sins symbol on it. Anyways I get dressed and Jericho leads me to my parents chambers and I knock.

When the door open my mom mel and mama Elizabeth hug rush me and tackle me to the ground both crying. When they stand up they say "hunny we are so sorry we've been busy and we'd like you to join your mom mel on a mission to learn how to protect people how's that sound." I nod excitedly because I get to spend time with mom. Mom walks up to me and picks me up saying "hold on tight. You ready." I nod and I've never seen someone move so fast in my life because mom was flying.

Once mom lands she places me on her back and tells me to hold on. Right as she was going to move a red demon comes out of nowhere and I start screaming when mom puts me down I'm crying but I'm only crying because I'm 6 and my mom is trying to protect me because I'm scared. Mom jumps up and uses her ability full counter and the demon disappeared wait let me rephrase that the demon disintegrated itself in front of us and I scream like a fangirl because my mom is awesome. "Mom that was awesome" I say. Mom jumps down and just walks away with tears in her eyes. I say "mom what's wrong"