prologue

Meliodis p.o.v

Me and my wife were walking hand in hand and when we get to a restaurant we hear a young girl screaming for help. So I look to Elisabeth and she nod so I rush to the youg girl and am attacked by the person chasing her and I use my magical ability FULL COUNTER I yell and the guy flies out of the kingdom. I look at the girl in my arms and say "hey sweetie I'm mel who was that guy chasing you." She starts shaking and Elizabeth comes to us ans take her from me and whispers to her and tells me we are going to the castle to help her heal. I just follow Elizabeth because I know I'm in trouble for using my magical ability and she just stares at me and tells me we will talk about it later. Once we get to the castle Elizabeth grabs my hand and yells "MEL YOU KNOW TO NEVER USE YOUR MAGICAL ABILITY SO WHY DID YOU DO IT!" I just look down and cry because I wanted to protect the young child. I look back up and say "because I wanted to protect her and full counter was the only way. Forgive me." Elizabeth sighs and nods the walks me to the young girl I saved and I say "she is so young and peaceful. Can we adopt her my love." Elizabeth nods and walks over to the young girl and asked her how she's feeling to which the young girl said "I'm ok" Elizabeth motions for me to walk over and when I come over Elizabeth Walks out and wants me to talk to her. I sit in the bed next to her and say "hi Hun I'm mel as you know but I need to know who the man was. Was he your uncle or dad?" She nods when I say dad so I do the most unexpected thing and say "hey Hun would you like me to adopt you I heard your name is elise"