Unusual behaviour

Start from the beginning

Mahi noticed him lost and asked, "Cheeku?"

Virat, "hmm?"

Rohit, "how dare you Vi?", He said dramatically with fake hurt.

Virat, "what? What happened to u suddenly?", He asked getting up from Mahi's lap due to which Mahi immediately felt empty. He still kept his hold on Virat's hand.

Rohit, "I am sitting here and you dreaming about Ab! Bhai Dekho your Cheeku is betraying me!", He said crossing his arms on his chest and pouting angrily.

Virat just pulled his cheeks and hugged him.

Mahi just was looking at them and adoring their bond.

 "Chalo I have to leave now", He said breaking the hug and turning to Mahi.

Mahi immediately got stressed about it and before he could control his emotions he blurted out, "do u have to leave now? Please dont go"

Virat immediately held his hands, "I can stay bhai, kahi nhi ja raha", he cuddled to him. 

Rohit also noticed Mahi being stressed, his eyes met Virat and he had the same concern expression for Mahi.

"Movie dekhe?", Rohit said making the atmosphere light. 

Rohit turned on the movie and sat on the other side of Mahi. Virat and Rohit were engrossed in movie. 

Mahi just held Virat close and closed his eyes drifting in his own thought which were beyond his control now.

"Why Mahi? Because of you I have lost my little brothers, Anu and Ritsy too. Why did you not trust them? I never thought you will be the person who would give them so much sadness", Sakshi accused angrily. 

"Papa, I want to meet Virat chachu and Ro chachu, why can't I?", Ziva said. 

"Answer the kid Mahi", Sakshi said. 

"Ziva you go inside", Mahi said softly kissing her cheeks. Ziva agreed to that and went inside. 

Mahi said tiredly, "I know Sakshi please, don't say like this. I never wanted this to happen, its my mistake but--"

"but what-- what Mahi? you have abandoned them! this is so wrong, I can't even look at you", Sakshi said and stormed in the room. 

"No, don't leave me, No-- please", Mahi pleaded. 

Rohit and Virat who were engrossed in the movie were shocked to hear Mahi pleading something. 

Rohit turned off the movie and both of them noticed Mahi sweating profusely. 

"No, please-- Sakshi, Cheeku, Ro-- please-- dont", he pleaded clutching Virat's hand hard which he was holding.

"Bhai, we are here. Listen to my voice, open your eyes", Virat pleaded softly cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears. 

And it did the trick Mahi opened his eyes, gasping for air. 

Rohit immediately made him have water as his hands were shaking. 

Virat rubbed his back and kept his hold on his hand. 

"Thanks", Mahi said once he had calmed down. 

Rohit signalled Virat to ask him. 

"Kya baat hai bhai, did u have a bad dream or something like now?", Virat asked softly still holding his hand. 

"umm ya-- its bit of blur I guess", Mahi said trying to remember what he saw.

Rohit asked this time, "bhai is this the first time it happened?"

Mahi knew he could not lie to them so he said, "no it's not the first time but both of you being here it was easy to calm down, so-- please don't go"

Mahi hated how vulnerable he sounded at that moment.

"We are not leaving you bhai, ever", Virat said trying to assure him.

Mahi smiled at that and lay his head back on the pillow closing his eyes while Virat stroking his hair softly which was calming Mahi down. 

Rohit glanced at Virat worriedly about unusual behavior of Mahi. They had to find out the root of it. 

____

Hi, here is the next chapter.

Do tell me how you like it by dropping your comments/in-line reactions/suggestions. 

I hope it is worth the wait. 

Happy Reading.