♠️ Rebellious Cousin! Reader [3]

Written on; 1.02.22

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Monday
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

From the small reconciliation between you and Craig was patched up, in some ways. You at least try to attempt to attend school on time since frequently you have been skipping or when you do it was mostly you were being quite the rebel.

Heading into the week of school. You wanted to sleep in and could care less but you mustered all the energy to get up from your comfy bed. Checking the phone it was only 6:12 AM. You stretched your bones remembering the injuries you've gotten slightly ached but weren't as bad as yesterday or the day you were in the hospital. You dressed in your usual dark attire, this time getting your black leather jacket.

Sliding down the railing of the stairs— you saw that Craig and Tricia were having breakfast. For some reason, you decided to skip breakfast and wanted to take a drive around town on your motorbike. Before you left, you were stopped by Craig, "Seriously?"

"I'm going for a drive, nothing bad."

"Yeah and then you're going to be late." He knew your game and wasn't going to take unnecessary bullshit from you. The two of you had a stare off, the emotionless and the fierce gazes clashing with one another.

It only lasted about a minute when you quickly opened the door, "Ok, bye."

He should have seen that coming then again he shouldn't worry— you will end up at school. Probably.

➽───────────────❥

Craig got everything ready for himself— got his backpack and dressed in his usual midnight blue hoodie and chullo. Tricia already left for school anyway. He decided to walk there but saw Token's car parked near his house where he was greeted by his friend, "Hey, need a lift?" Craig agreed to get a ride to school, better than what he was planning.

When getting into his friend's car; he sees Clyde and Jimmy sitting in the back seat and Craig sitting in the front. The car starts moving on the road. Things were quiet when a certain brunette broke the silence as Clyde asked, "What happened Y/n, bro?"

"Uhh, she left for a drive." Craig answered.

Token soon spoke as he quickly glanced at his viewing mirror, "Dude, are you sure she'll come to school on time?"

You were always a mystery and even though you were his cousin he couldn't comprehend anything, "I don't know." Was all he could respond to.

His friend tries to say, "I know, I shouldn't get into family stuff and I'm not anyone's parent here but she can't always do this. You know."

Token was right. Ever since you have been back for two years now and you made quite the comeback for yourself but not in the most positive light. The school faculty is very weary of you and worst of all whether some students were afraid of you. Keyword; some. There were some students that did not approve of your defiant attitude. Especially those hallway monitors and teacher's pets.

"Yeah, I know—" he paused for a bit before vaguely saying, "she has it rough."

"May— maybe, s-s-she'll come around. W-we can't always s-s-see the worst of it." Jimmy says as he attempts to keep the conversation in a hopeful setting.

Craig looked out the car window, resting his hand on his cheek, "Yeah..." he knew you were going to be late but he tried to listen to Jimmy's words.

➽───────────────❥

Wearing your motorbike helmet as you cruise on your motorbike was fun. It was relaxing and you felt free. Driving in the early mornings was a breeze. Call it selfish, you need the fresh air after being confined in the hospital for three months. You soon checked what time it was now— since you have been driving for what seems to be minutes, probably. The time was 9:56 AM. You took almost a three hour joyride and just screwed your schedule— taking a quick turn, you headed to school. You can spend a few miniscule hours anyway.