Chapter 36

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 36

After Lao Zhong left, Xiao Ziqing sat on the chair next to Xiao Yuan and looked at Xiao Yuan quietly.

This should be the first time that Xiao Ziqing looked at Xiao Yuan so closely. Normally, Xiao Ziqing was afraid that Xiao Yuan would know his part of the taboo, so he never dared to look him in the eye. At every turn, Muran realized that this man was already so resolute and mature.

It is different from a piece of paper with a cold photo, but a real person.

Xiao Ziqing looked carefully from forehead to chin, eyebrows, eyes, nose, and mouth all the way, and finally let out a satisfied sigh.

This time is the most intimate time for two people.

Probing Xiao Yuan's forehead with the back of his hand, the temperature remained high. Xiao Ziqing was an ordinary person in his previous life, and he had never seen anyone else awaken. He only knew that he was in a coma with a high fever, and it lasted from a week to a month. Exactly what it looks like is unknown.

I don't know if Xiao Yuan's appearance is normal.

Try the temperature of the ice pack, put it on Xiao Yuan's head after confirming that there is no problem.

Because of the awakening ability, Xiao Ziqing didn't dare to take antipyretics for Xiao Yuan, so he could only use this method to physically cool down the temperature. I hope it can be useful, even if it doesn't work, it can make Xiao Yuan feel better.

Just kept watching like this and forgot the time, fell asleep vaguely, and then was woken up by the knock on the door, lying on the bedside was not comfortable, and when I straightened my back, there was a burst of soreness, when I saw Xiao Yuan, Xiao Ziqing was still He didn't react for a moment, then his face turned red, he put on an ice pack for Xiao Yuan, and then turned to open the door.

Opening the door was Old Zhong with a serene smile on his face, pushing the dining car, and respectfully said to Xiao Ziqing: "Master, it's time to eat, and Master Yuan should eat something properly, even though he is in a coma now, but don't worry about it." Eating is always forbidden, can I go in and serve Master Yuan for dinner?"

Old Zhong has naturally planned the inside as Xiao Ziqing's territory, and Xiao Ziqing's consent is required to serve Xiao Yuan.

Xiao Ziqing thought for a while and said, "I'll do it myself."

Although feeding Xiao Yuan in person would make people fantasize, but with Lao Zhong's keenness, I'm afraid he already knew that he had unreasonable thoughts about Xiao Yuan, otherwise it would not be possible now. I come to ask his opinion on everything about Xiao Yuan.

Lao Zhong's smile remained unchanged, he still calmly and calmly handed the dining car to Xiao Ziqing and backed out.

Xiao Ziqing opened the lid and looked over. A bowl of light lean meat porridge should be prepared for Xiao Yuan. The remaining four dishes and one soup are Xiao Ziqing's own. The portion is not too much. It is almost just enough for Xiao Ziqing's meal. Xiao Ziqing said before that everything should be kept simple. , can't be as extravagant as before the end of the world, so Lao Zhong just grasps the level of everyone's meal and adjusts it at any time.