Chapter 33 Supermarket

Start from the beginning

Xuanyuan Hao, who was satisfied with Xu Wenshi's response ability, nodded and said: "It's not all on my body, my materials are Quite a lot, anyway, it's enough to feed you."

Xiao Ziqing's half-joking words made Xu Wenshi admire him even more.

"Brother Xiao, you are really amazing!"

From Mr. Xiao to Big Brother Xiao directly, it can be seen that Xu Wenshi has already regarded Xiao Ziqing as one of his own in his heart.

Xiao Ziqing glanced back at Xu Wenshi, seeing Xu Wenshi's clear eyes and excited face, without the slightest sign of deceit, Xiao Ziqing knew that these were the true thoughts of Xu Wenshi's heart.

Xiao Ziqing raised her chin, showing a bit of arrogance in her arrogance.

Already accustomed to Xiao Ziqing's attitude, Xu Wenshi was a little dissatisfied from the beginning and now feels that Xiao Ziqing has a lot of personality. After all, Xiao Ziqing is different from ordinary people, and he is also good-looking. There is no sense of disobedience when making such expressions and attitudes. It's pleasing to the eye.

Xiao Yuan stayed silent all the time, but seeing Xiao Ziqing and Xu Wenshi talking so much made him feel depressed. After all, they hadn't talked like this for a long time.

The car quickly arrived at the place, Xiao Ziyin raised his eyes to look at the signboard, the wind and frost of just a few days did not take away the elegance, but the empty doorway added a bit of desolation.

Xu Wenshi looked eager to try.

"This time it's a big one, so many things, enough to eat for a long time." The corners of

Xiao Ziqing's lips twitched slightly, and he glanced at Xu Wenshi, wondering where this little brat learned such words.

"Xiao Yuan, you will stand guard at the door for a while, pay attention to the zombies, and don't let anyone else come by. Anyway, there is more than one supermarket nearby, and no one will come in because of such a trivial matter."

Xiao Yuan nodded. He acted prudently and had the best skills on his body, so he was naturally the best choice.

Xiao Ziqing felt that there was something wrong with Xiao Yuan's complexion, and subconsciously reached out to test the temperature of Xiao Yuan's forehead. Can't help frowning.

"It seems to be a bit hot."

Xiao Yuan also felt his head was a little muddleheaded, but he didn't think too much about it. He shook his head and said,

"It's okay, maybe the wind is blowing. It's good to have a rest after going back."

Xiao Ziqing remembered After meeting the girl named Ai Nai, I wondered if she was about to awaken her abilities. But since he didn't pass out, then this matter is still uncertain. Move faster in a while, whether it is awakening or general fever, Xiao Yuan can't be tired.

"Let's do it, as soon as possible. Wenshi, Xiao Yuan is at the outer door, and you are at the inner door. Just behead the zombies and don't think about anything else. Understand?"

Xu Wenshi nodded: "I have played related games, It shouldn't be difficult to do."

Xiao Ziqing opened his mouth, wanting to tell Xu Wenshi that this game is different, but thinking back, perhaps this is the only way to impress Xu Wenshi even more. In these last days, any negligence could lead to death.

Everyone has to grow up, Xiao Ziqing nodded to Xiao Yuan, indicating to Xiao Yuan to take care of Xu Wenshi for a while, and then the three got out of the car.

The car has the most advanced lock in the world today, even if it is hacked with an axe, it won't work, so Xiao Ziqing doesn't have to worry at all.

The strong wind drove away a lot of snow, but there were a few zombies near the supermarket. The three of them got out of the car and brought a fresh smell of strangers, causing a few zombies to stagger over.

The current zombie movement is still very slow. Xiao Ziqing nodded like the two of them, turned around and walked quickly into the supermarket.

This supermarket is on the first floor, and there are three special entrances. Xiao Ziqing put on the silencer on the sq, only to hear a muffled "poof", and the door opened in response.

When you enter a supermarket, even the radio is included, and everything you see is placed in the space.

Xiao Ziqing looked up and saw that the lights in the entire supermarket were still on, which proved that the backup power supply in the supermarket was not exhausted. Then monitoring should also be in use. Xiao Ziqing made a note to go to the monitoring room later.

When the zombies broke out, it was 7:00 in the morning. At that time, many people did not wake up. The supermarket also opened at 8:30, and the shopping guides only had to come an hour in advance to prepare.

So now that the supermarket is empty, it is really auspicious for Xiao Ziqing.

Soon the entire supermarket was empty. Xiao Ziyin thought about it, but left a few boxes of instant noodles and water behind. If someone came in in the future, they would not return empty-handed.

There should be an underground refrigerated room in the supermarket, but it is usually accessed by elevator. Now only this supermarket in the whole shopping mall has electricity, and the elevator cannot operate at all.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes