Chapter 33 Supermarket

Start from the beginning

Xiao Ziqing was a little jealous. It is a blessing and a curse that certain things will be stimulated at the beginning of the end times. Because everyone knows that they may become zombies after having a fever, so many people who could have acquired supernatural powers were abandoned because of the fear and fear of the people around them and died at the mouth of zombies. And blessing is the ability to protect oneself at the beginning of the end of the world, so in the endless despair in the future, you will gain more self-protection ability than others.

Xiao Ziqing was also looking forward to it in his heart, hoping that he could arouse his abilities as soon as possible.

Breakfast is toast and milk, served with Xiao Ziqing's favorite rose sauce.

Xu Wenshi on the table next to him was eating slices of toast with his favorite salad dressing, muttering: "Actually, I still want to eat steamed buns, porridge, or big fruit with soy milk."

Big fruit is the name in the north, which is deep-fried dough sticks , and there is another slender and crispy fried food in the north, also called Youtiao, perhaps to distinguish it, or maybe it was not called a name in the first place. In short, if you say you want fried dough sticks at this place, you will definitely not be able to buy the right one.

And Xu Wenshi is not used to toasting milk is completely a personal hobby, individuals have their own tastes.

Xiao Ziqing shook his head helplessly.

After tidying up, Xiao Ziqing decided to let Lao Zhong stay at home to clean, and at the same time, he was also the housekeeper.

And the driver's seat was in Xiao Yuan's hands. Xiao Ziqing sat in the co-pilot's seat, sneaking glances at Xiao Yuan from the corner of his eyes from time to time. Being an idiot, he was still very satisfied.

This time, he entered another community all the way and passed several small supermarkets, but Xiao Ziqing's goal today was not these.

"Does Mr. Xiao have a goal?" Xiao Ziqing

nodded: "I remember the map shows that there are three large supermarkets nearby. There must be many good things in them."

There are so many things in the supermarket that you can't take them all away, is it different from a small supermarket?"

Xiao Ziqing thought for a while, and although he didn't have much contact with this Xu Wenshi, he could tell that Xu Wenshi was a smart person who could clear his position, so he decided to Tell him about the space, anyway, there will be people with space abilities in a short time, so there is no need to hide it.

"I remember telling you that there will be supernatural beings in the last days."

Xu Wenshi nodded.

Xiao Ziqing said: "I have a supernatural power, it's a spatial supernatural power, and it's close to two thousand square meters, so you don't have to worry."

Xu Wenshi was stunned for a moment, then his eyes lit up, and he looked at Xiao Ziqing with admiration: "Mr. It means that you have a portable space, the kind of space in novels where you can store things. Like a package in a game?"

Xiao Ziqing nodded.

If you don't tell him, it will be a lot of trouble when you collect the supplies later, and you can't always be on guard.

"That's right, you can store a lot of things. So my so-called materials in the basement are just a cover, there are only a few parts there, and all the real materials are with me."

Xu Wenshi suddenly realized: "It turns out that you only left those two at home yesterday. The newcomers are testing them, and the materials are on their own, so they are not afraid of loss at all."