Xiao Yuan frowned: "Your stomach is not good."

Xiao Ziqing looked at Xiao Yuan, seeing Xiao Yuan's frown, always had the urge to reach out to smooth it out.

"It's okay once, the big deal is clear soup, eat less."

Xiao Yuan: "It's also not allowed to be hot."

Xiao Yuan insisted even more than Lao Zhong. Xiao Ziqing

was a bit out of date, and frowned: "Then what to eat?"

Xiao Yuan thought for a while: "Lamb soup, it has the same effect."

People quarreled, let alone Xiao Yuan was doing it for his own good, but he always felt a little unhappy in his heart.

"Then mutton soup. I'll learn how to make mutton soup from you, Lao Zhong. Steamed dumplings are a perfect match for mutton soup."

Lao Zhong scanned the two young masters, feeling helpless but unwilling to cooperate. After making a decision, he nodded.

"Then wash your hands and prepare the ingredients first. Young master, do you want freshly killed sheep or the quick-frozen ones prepared in the basement?"

Xiao Ziqing originally wanted to kill freshly, but always felt that doing so would affect his appetite.

"Use the ones in the basement. Although the ones in the basement were not raised in the space, I chose them for the butcher to kill. The internal organs are cleaned up very clean, so you can take them out and use them directly."

The quick-frozen ones in supermarkets Xiao Ziqing bought a lot of meat. At the same time, when buying livestock, he bought both adults and cubs. All the cubs were put into the space, and all the adults were killed and cleaned up.

Now "zombie meat" is rampant, and you don't even know whether the meat you eat is older than yourself. Although there are some dangers such as clenbuterol, it is much safer.

Xiao Ziqing and Xiao Yuan entered the kitchen container together. It was forty square meters inside, which was not too big for Xiao Ziqing, and all kinds of kitchen utensils were readily available.

Xiao Ziqing put a piece of mutton and some haggis on the chopping board, and then the two began to clean up according to Lao Zhong's instructions.

Xiao Ziqing has no taboos about animal offal, and the foie gras he often eats is also one of the animal offal.

After tidying up, the two dealt with it separately under the command of Lao Zhong. Lao Zhong, on the other hand, processed mutton and added some vegetables to make dumpling fillings, and took out the prepared dumpling wrappers to make dumplings.

The two smothered the mutton soup in the soup pot, then turned around and learned how to make dumplings with Lao Zhong.

Once the fillings are adjusted, the taste will be the same no matter how the dumplings are made. It's just that the two of them don't have much talent in making dumplings. Either there is too much filling and the dumpling won't fit the skin, or there is too little filling and the dumpling skin is not tight.

In short, the dumplings made by the two always have to be reprocessed by Lao Zhong. In the end, the two don't make trouble. When the aroma of the soup comes out, the dumplings here can also be served in the steamer.

Steamed dumplings are not the same as Shuixiao. Steamed dumplings have thicker skins and a richer taste.

Then Lao Zhong started to adjust the dipping sauce, and when everything was ready, the three of them were already hungry.