゜゜☆彡 A Sister's Confession

Start from the beginning

When Siu noticed a little tremble in his hands, she took the jar from Jimin and began to pour water into the glass. "I am sure you do. But going by your words, you seem like you haven't been eating in a long time. Look at yourself, Jimin."

"I don't want to look at myself anymore. Enough about me. Tell me, did you settle well here?" Jimin drifted the conversation again.

"Trying to. After Appa is gone, the family isn't the same anymore. Eomma doesn't talk much, but she is putting much more pressure on me to get married now. Ji-Eun is worried for Jungkook. The only person in the family who doesn't know what's going on is little Sana." Jimin accepted the glass and took a sip, feeling his insides latch a little by little. "I don't want to lose Eomma, too. And I decided to respect her wish."

Jimin held Siu's gaze for a moment too long and then nodded. "It's good for you."

Siu only stared at Jimin with so many emotions without expressing any of them. "Did he send you to check up on me?" She heard Jimin asking, again shifting the conversation.

"Not this time," shaking her head, she breathed deeply. "I wanted to see for myself if you are going to be alright."

"I am fine, Siu," Jimin exhorted adamantly, feeling a pang rising in his lower abdomen. His face broke into a sweat and he chuckled, picking up the napkin from the table. "The sun is too clear today. Oh, I am glad you all moved back to Busan. I tried living in many countries, but nothing feels like home."

"You don't look okay to me, Jimin," Siu took notice of slurring words as Jimin couldn't hold onto one string of conversation. "Let me drive you home and I'll order something for us to eat there."

"Oh," Jimin dismissed. "I am absolutely fine. I am a bit hungry, that's all. We are already sitting here. Let's eat together. My treat."

"I can't do this," Siu held onto Jimin's palms and walked around the table to sit beside him, without people in earshot. "I can't see you like this."

"What was the name of the guy who was working with you?" Jimin asked instead, the pain now radiating all over his body, but he kept the smile on his lips.

"Hoseok. Jung Hoseok."

"Is he still interested in you?"

"I guess," Siu's eyes teared up.

"Then go and marry Hoseok." Jimin pulled his hands away from Siu. "I can take myself home, Siu. I don't think I want to see you anymore. This has become too problematic. I'll move to Seoul soon. You and your family will never have to stumble with me. I'll make sure of it." Tears stung at the ends of his eyes.

The woman was sobbing now, covering her face. Her gut was raw when she felt Jimin's hand on her hair, the gentle touch burned warm. Standing up quickly, she hugged him tightly. "Jimin," she groaned in his neck.

"I know," the man answered, rubbing his palm over her back with a warm touch  "You don't have to say it. And I am so sorry that I can't return your feelings."

"No," Siu shook her head and pulled away to wipe Jimin's tears. "I am sorry. It's my fault."

Jimin's chin trembled and his eyes remained doted at nothing. Siu tiptoed and pressed a soft kiss on Jimin's lips. He didn't return it, only accepting what the woman had to offer, letting her take what she needed. He knew this was a goodbye from Siu and it hurt. It hurt that he would now lose everything that was related to Jungkook, but this had to be done.

He was surviving, making himself believe that whatever happened with Jungkook and his relationship was what had to be done given the circumstances, but having seen Jungkook living his new life where he didn't belong, it was his destiny. Nothing could change that the love of his life belonged to someone else.

Before Siu could run away, he grabbed her coat and held it out for her. He couldn't meet her eyes as he simply stood there, watching her getting into the coat and sighing.

When she started moving, he stood there, noticing that she wasn't only walking, but running to get as far away from him as quickly as she could.

Good, he thought. Run fast and don't look back. He thumped back down on the chair, the moans of pain now ripping free from his lips. When Jungkook had gotten married, he'd made sure that Siu was always checking up on him. Jimin wasn't entirely sure when, but the woman had unmistakably fallen in love with him.

She thought he didn't know, but he did.

As Jimin's eyes started closing, he smiled, thinking about Siu and her perseverance and how the web had tangled her in the flawed fate of his and Jungkook's life.

He waited for his head to hit the ground as he fell from the chair, but instead, he felt the softness and hardness of his arms and the fragrance that edged the tips of Jimin's lips into a smile. Everything turned dark, but he heard a distant cry from somewhere. "Jimin Hyung!"

VOTE GOAL ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 70

Next update will follow when we have 70 votes on this chapter.

60 votes in 24 hours and 70 votes in 24 days. WKANADA Girl math is this lol?

Anyway... As promised, here was the next chapter.