Avengers: Reckoning by @thekingsman

Title: Avengers: Reckoning

Author: @thekingsman

Summary: The Avengers along with Spiderman, the Fantastic Four and the X-Men must fight of a new threat-Ultron, a powerful and malevolent A.I. whose past is linked to one of their own and has plans to cleanse the earth because, according to the sadistic and self-righteous villain, the only path to peace is human extinction. Our heroes face inner demons, past mistakes and themselves as they attempt to save the world and those they hold dear. A new age has begun: an age of reckoning-the age of Ultron.

Genre: Action, Fiction, Mystery, Fanfiction

Our thoughts: Hey! You! Are your Age of Ultron feels about to burst? Do you need Spiderman and the X-men and the Fantastic Four in your age of Ultron fanfic? Well have we got the perfect fanfic for you. Avengers: Reckoning combines movie and comic ideas together in a perfect blend, so you can get the best of both worlds!(We're fangirling) What makes this fanfiction awesome is that we get a cool twist on all your favorite Marvel characters! Give this one a try guys!

Best Comment Ever: @Rickypine "Enter the Maximoffs, eh? And you even gave Quicksilver his line from the trailer . . .