Vengeance [Avengers Fanfiction] by @_quirky_

Title: Vengeance [Avengers Fanfiction]

Author: @_quirky_

Summary: He murdered everyone I loved. He fed me lies, hid me from what he really was. A monster. As I was escaping, he swore he would find me, punish me, that he wouldn't stop until he saw me again. Well, that day may come sooner than he thinks because I made a vow, too. A vow to never rest, never sleep until I kill him. I will get my vengeance, even if I die trying. Quinn is a vigilante who is recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. to help the Avengers kill monsters called demons, who suck out your soul, kill you, and then, if you're having a really bad day, devour you. What seems like a series of attacks is uncovered to be much, much more complicated and deadly, with hidden secrets and dark pasts. But for Quinn, nothing can stop her from killing the man she once called father, because he will pay for what he did, even if it kills her.

Genre/Type: Fanfiction, action, fantasy, dark

Our thoughts: Vengeance is a great fanfic full of fighting, danger, which can come from the outside and within, and just the right hint of romance. Quinn had a rough past but despite that all she wants to do is fix everything in her own way: revenge. This leads to exciting twists and turns as evil forces rise to power to take control. All the while Quinn and the Avengers seem to be able to lighten the mood up at just the right moments while still keeping the dark undertone. And there's the romance that blossoms even in the darkest of hours... It was written so well, Quinn loved Rogers even though it could hurt him and hadn't even thought she could find someone she cared for like that in the beginning. This story is really amazing at keeping our attention to know what will happen to our favorite heroes next.

Best Comments Ever @Willow256 "Wow, that was so intense! I love how you explained it so it actually makes sense, which is waaay better than a bunch of other fanfics I've seen. Ugh, it's all so sad and heartbreaking and I want to read more!!"