Legacy by @jezebot

Title: Legacy

Author: @jezebot

Summary: This story was originally posted to Wattpad by the plagiarizer xpeppyx. They stole it from my fanfiction.net collection. Please do not report me as a thief. They are the thief. Picking up at end of Thor2, tying in Loki's brood from the myths. Loki reveals his deception to Sif, weaving her unknowingly into his Master plan, forcing her to reveal her own string of lies. What they don't anticipate is how old feelings and past grudges will put a kink in everything, taking them on a wild ride.

Genre/Type: Action, mythology, love, deceit, forgiveness, sacrifices.

Our thoughts: Jezebot does a wonderful job describing the scenery and characters as well as coming up with a unique plot line that combines the movies and Norse mythology. I love how Loki can be cold and his usual trickster self while at the same time be a good person despite others not trusting him. It's also interesting how Loki's children are all added into the plot line along with an added child. The characters are very believable and all have their strengths and weaknesses that they face. We get to experience all the love, hate, and jumbled up emotions Sif has throughout the story as lies build up and truths come out, simply amazing writing.

Best Comments Ever: "The details were amazing and so easy to picture and the development of the characters were wonderful! I loved this story so much!" Cerberous10 (New Horizons)