[Chapter ten]: Get to know your celestial week-s!

Oh hey there. Advice here, surprised you waited this long for a goofy lil chapter in this goofy ahh book.

Tbh I was a little bored and a friend of mine made this funky little roleplay/hangout server based on cooking monsters and running a diner. And because I am bored. I'm doing a funky little promotion. There are several Tiktok cooks in here, and me and Void. Now Rice and I, chill here quite often. There are also many talented people.

So yeah... Eheh- sometimes I get ideas from my interactions... so there... goes the influence...

https://discord.gg/5AzguSRx

Tbh it's a pretty funni server go check it ou- OH FUCK THE PANCAKES-

- Advice

I just got out of bed to write this part...

- Rice

——————————————————————————-

"I told you! Isn't it adorable?"

"Looks kinda stupid."

"Hey! Don't insult my celestial's creation! She poured her heart and soul into creating it!"

"So you are saying this is completely artificial?"

"Uh huh!"

"Looks so cute and SCRUNKLY! Ah I wanna give it a squish!"

"I know right?!"

"not you too..."

"Guys... it's made of metal.."

"Do not be such a party pooper, as the continent dwellers say."

"Three days old and it's already caused some trouble. Heheh."

"It should be fineeee.... I think."

"You think?"

".........I'll just... give it my blessing for protection... hahaha... hey- just make sure your celestial doesn't kill it."

"Yeah yeah fine."

—————————————————————————-

Wubbox's POV

It took me some time before I woke up.

What was that image in my head..? I could hear voices, but I was unable to control my body.

I slowly blinked away the sleep from my eyes, allowing time to let my self to adjust to the darkness. The shapes in my room started to form, the bookshelf... the desk. The chandelier. Heavy blue covers were piled on my body, making it too comfortable to leave my soft bed.

I unconsciously let out a groan attempting to force myself to roll over.

THUNK!

Whoops... that's the floor.

I was so incredibly exhausted from last night... I spent half of it singing... but it made me happy. So that was fine.

Galavana wrote down a lot of things, and me and the others were experimenting with different beats and Melodies. Even chiming together when we see fit.

...

This floor is comfy...

But my bed is comfier...

I don't wanna get up... but I can get better comfort in bed.

...

I choose the bed over the floor. Standing up with weak legs, I threw myself back onto the bed which I fell off of. Shifting around a bunch before I found my comfy spot. Now to go back to sleep...