Be careful who you trust

Aurora pov's
Mirri appeared behind and said, "Aurora there's something I need to tell you." Then I whispered, "What is it?", and Mirri responded, "There are some people here that are from Black Dawn."

Then I said in my thoughts, "So anyone in this academy could be a member of Black Dawn, it can be either a student or professor, so I have to pick a low profile so no one will be suspicious of me or I might get in trouble or die."

Then I said in my mind, "Will I guess it's time to meet the other professors." Once I we were outside two professors and of them introduced themselves, "I'm Brino and I teach the class on golem. It's part of the Invocation department." Then the female professor introduced herself, "My name is Merida. I teach charmes and visions, it's part of the curses and Benediction department."

Then I said, "It's nice to meet you I'm Aurora Borgia I teach alchemy and potions and this Ludger Cherish he teaches materialization

Then I said, "It's nice to meet you I'm Aurora Borgia I teach alchemy and potions and this Ludger Cherish he teaches materialization." Then Merida responded, "Oh, my you're much handsome in person." Then Heathciff, "Thank you.", and in the coner of my eye I noticed Chris Benimore glancing at him for no reason.

But when Heathciff noticed Chris quickly turned his head around the other way and Merida was whispering to Heathciff mostly about that Chris is a noble or something related to that

But when Heathciff noticed Chris quickly turned his head around the other way and Merida was whispering to Heathciff mostly about that Chris is a noble or something related to that. Then Chris Humphed and said, "I can't bear to stay here any longer. I was curious about the other new professors were."

"But it's just a fallen nobleman and commoners

"But it's just a fallen nobleman and commoners. Don't think of dragging me down with you will. You may have fun without me." Then he said to Heathciff, "Especially you. Don't try to show off when you're a decrepit noble nobleman." Then Chris walked away and I said in my mind, "I'm not even surprised that he's incredibly rude towards those of low status."

Then Merida said, "I mean...I don't care of he is a nobleman. Can he blatantly look down on us like that? Don't worry about him professor Ludger."

Then Heathciff responded, "I'm fine, it doesn't seem like he wants to eat with us. Shall the rest of us go?"

Then Celina said, "Oh, yes." Then Brino said, "Yeah, that sounds right."

Then all of us went to eat and I said in my mind, "Any of them maybe faking their identity to get into the academy, I should trust but at the same time I can't maybe I should keep a high alert for anything suspicious."

The next day

Aurora's pov
The next day I was heading to my class and all of the 80 sites were filled most of them were first year students. I was just teaching them basics of elements, non- elemental, and the mistakes they don't want to make while making potions and I was also a little surprised that the students were respectful and listened to everything I had to say.

After my lecture I went to the office I was given there was a wooden desk, two large bookshelves, two couches, a large globe, and a large window behind the desk. The I heard someone coming inside and I turned around and asked, "Is there something you need president?"

Then she said, "No, I just wanted to know how was the first day of classes.", and I replied, "It went well which was unexpected since I thought I was going to get underestimated by the students."

Then she handed me a package of paper and said, "I just received the list of students.", then she left and I started reading the list and I said in my mind, "Okay, so the princess is here and also the daughter of Duke Lumos is also here." Then I left the list on my desk and when I went out of my office someone handed me a patrol saying that it's my turn.

Then I said in my mind, "The president used her magic eye of bewitching on me, but thanks to Mirri's power I could see when someone is a spell on one could see, but the good news is that she didn't use it on me which means she isn't suspicious of me but she is suspicious of Heathciff."

Then I received a patrol ticket and I said in my mind, "I hope nothing happens while I'm on portal."