No. 6

Before I start I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!!!!! There's only like 6 chapters on this and I have over 1000 reads?!?!?! That's insane!! I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I would also like to apologise I keep changing the cover of the book but I'm happy with the one I've made now I'm super sorry xxx
enjoy the chapter! 🌸

~✖️~

"So explain to me again." James was fascinated at what Lily was holding.

"This, James, it's called a pen. It's what muggles use to write with instead of quills. They already have the ink in, so you don't need an ink pot." She explained, handing him a pen. He brought it up to his glasses and studied it carefully before mumbling 'fascinating' and spinning the pen in his hands.

"Why haven't you shown me these before?" He pulled his glasses down the the rim of his nose and looked over them, his eyes glued to this object that Lily has brought.

"Because, I never really thought about it." She shrugged, pushing James' glasses back up the rim of his nose and prying the pen out of his hand.

"Can I have one of these pens, please?" He asked.

She laughed "Have this one. I've got tons more."

"Are they all the same?" He asked, making Lily question why they were having a conversation about pens.

"No, they aren't. Not like quills." She handed James the pen "Pay attention now."

<>

Butterflies. Butterflies, butterflies, butterflies.

James was a couple of tables away from Lily in potions, he had his sleeves rolled up, his glasses at the end of his nose as he was reading his potions book and kept running his hand through his hair. He was all sweaty and flushed and had rosy cheeks which Lily should not be looking at. Butterflies kept fluttering in her tummy as she carried on with her potion, blushing furiously when she got questioned by Alice as to why she was staring at James Potter.

God damn she had fallen for him. Like really hard. Him and his hazel brown eyes, his fluffy black hair, his stupid grin that made her want to snog the living day lights out of him, his cute little groan that he does when he stretches. That list could go on forever- in Lily's mind.

<>

"Come with me."

"But this needs nine more inche-"

"Nope. You're coming."

James grabbed Lily's hand, practically prying her from the homework that she was glued to.

"James! It's like midnight!"

"I know."

"And what if we get caught?"

"We won't."

"What if a teacher sees us?"

"They won't."

"What if-"

"What if you could be quiet for just two seconds and let me explain." He grinned at her. "Now stand next to me." She did as he said. He pulled the oh-so- glorious invisibility cloak over the two of them, exiting the common room, making sure Lily was still close to him.

"What the hell is this?" She asked, as they trotted down the 7 flights of stairs at hogwarts.

"It's my cloak, of invisibility." He whispered.

"And how did you get this?" She said, studying the cloak as they walked.

"It's been passed down in my family for generations." He shrugged.