Transpiration/The Impending Revelation

Start from the beginning

Ruggie gave him a dull look, "I don't think playing the honorable knight is the time to be the solution for Honey Badger's situation. I'd use this baby!" he grinned as he held a key. Leona's brow went up to his forehead, "a key?"

Ruggie grinned widely, "Being the Teachers' Pet comes with its benefits! And a lot of it! Every time Honey Badger shaped something in the school and for being the cause for the Savanaclaw to dethrone Diasmonia" Leona grinned, "it's a dream come true to me!" Then his face changed to anger, "the way that lizard was looking at my Kitten like that pisses me off!"

Ace, Deuce, Grim, Jack, and Ruggie nodded aggressively in agreement.

Ruggie continued, "he gets a lot of magical items from Sam, Crewel, Trein, Ashton, and Crowley. He even has a library and Magical Items archive or the MI room for short." He shows them the key, "this key can open the doors of any keyhole! To demonstrate!" They turns as he headed to a random door and placed it closer to the keyhole. The gang watched as it changed form and fit the exact measurement and design of the door. He inserted it and turned it and then, he opened the knob and it revealed an empty classroom.

Jack hummed in curiosity, "I wonder what this classroom used to be?"

Leona shrugged, "who knows probably just one of the vacant classrooms of the school?"

Ace noticed something before Ruggie closed the door. Like a dark shadow.

Ace whispered to Deuce and Grim, "that was weird. Something was in there!"

Deuce and Grim looked at each other and then at Ace, "are you seeing things now?"

Ace shouted, "shut up! I know what I saw!"

Ruggie waved him off, "never mind that!" He placed the key in Ace's hand, "don't lose this key! It's valuable!" Deuce raised a skeptical brow, "you use it to steal the food from the cafeteria though."

Ruggie chuckled, "heheshishishi! Guilty as charged! And what can I say? Every one of those items has some unique abilities!"

Ace took the key from Ruggie as he, Deuce, Grim, and Jack left, the hyena student muttered to Leona, "what're the chances those poor bastards will get caught by Azul's ploy?"

Leona shrugged, "99% that octopus likes to play innocuous, and when his prey is lured, that's when he strikes at them. I feel almost sorry for them, but I'm not too eager about getting my hands dirty." Leona looked down, 'not yet anyway...'

Octavinelle
Azul's Office

They snuck near where Azul was making conversations about Mu Qing's decision to hand his title as leader of the dorm.

Azul hummed, "while I admit this decision of Sea Pearl was unexpected and taking residence at Heartslabyul and Savanaclaw, it may be a learning experience for the creature."

Floyd groaned, "can I squeeze him now? I can't stand he was one to kiss Siren before I did!"

Azul gritted his teeth inwardly, "tempting, but Leona has the quality of a lazy lion. Though he may have some affection for Sea Pearl, I doubt he'd risk his neck for his friends. I concur with your view that he would be problematic to have as a foe, but the rivalry is a two-way street. Leona would be a fool to think he could take on me as an enemy.
Jade raised an eyebrow, "So you choose to allow sleeping cats to lie down for the time being? All right. Very well..."

Floyd whined, "what? I wanted to smack that smug grin off his mug, too!"

The two left as Azul told them to keep surveillance.