3.

𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤 |

"i don't like how you started telling my business" sakai said to blair

i decided not to say anything.

"if we gone be friends letting a nigga play you out the window" blair shrugged.

"ian looking to be yo friend" sakai looked her up and down.

"why it start getting loud in here?" K3 asked walking into the room.

i sucked my teeth rolling my eyes.

"fuck you rolling them bitches so hard for" he asked walking further into the room.

"sakai get him" i waved him off.

"i'm gone go" blair said gathering her stuff, i stood up and walked behind her.

she waved bye to sakai's parents and walked out the door.

"that bitch need to stay in her place" sakai rambled to k3 who was barely listening.

"mhm get y'all shit on" he said walking out the room.

"dutchess when we hang out don't bring blair"

i nodded, if they didn't like each other who was i to force them?

i barely liked em half the time.

"do i feel like being a target today?" blair said tapping her finger on her chin.

"hmmmm" she dragged.

"girl" i laughed slicking my curls up into a ponytail. it was to hot to just wear my hair down.

"what? i'm serious people really try to kill my brother" she shrugged .

"then i say we sit in the house" i tucked my lips in plopping onto the bed.

"no outside fun"

"so is living" i did a toothless smile.

"wassup stink" karo said hugging me. i tapped his back a few times before he let me go.

"still onnat weird shit i see" he laughed.

"what? not being touched" i rolled my eyes.

blair walked up and i smiled.