Part 05:- (Happy Ending)

Manik's pov

"Dad I am not going to marry any Soha Poha, got it?"

"Then look at this picture. She is Aliya Saxena, my business partner's daughter. She is pursuing fashion designing in Paris. She is beautiful, isn't she?"

"If she is that beautiful then why don't you marry her?"

"I would love to but when I die your mother will take my classes. I don't want to take any risk. You say, should I talk to her father for you or not?"

"No dad."

"Okay then see this picture. Mukti Verdant, my school friend lieutenant Pratik Verdant's daughter. She is black belt in karate. So you have to handle her very carefully."

"Dad, go and get your eyes checked. From which angle she looks like a girl?"

"Yeah, but love is blind."

"Dad...."

"Okay, okay. I think Aliya will be a perfect match for you. I am going to talk to her father right now."

"Dad, what's wrong with you? Why are you planning for my marriage suddenly?"

"I am getting old, young man. Don't I deserve to see my son getting married before I die?"

"Tell me, which Bollywood movie were you watching last night? Because you are talking like a typical 80's father."

"Forget about the movie and tell me why the hell are you denying me to get married when you and Nandini already broke up."

"First of all we weren't in any relationship and yes it's over between us. But that doesn't mean I will get married right now. I just joined the company, I need some time to adjust with this new phase of life."

"It's your company my son. You don't need to adjust with anything. You just need to order and everything will be adjusted according to you and if she can get married to someone else then why can't you?"

Thunderstorm fell on my head. Wait, maybe my ears aren't working properly. Let me confirm.

"She is getting married?"

"Yeah, she sent her wedding card. Didn't you see that? Wait let me show you."

Dad called a servant and told him to bring that wedding card which was delivered by Nandini's brother. Wait if Abhi delivered the card by himself then it's true. My dad isn't playing any games with me and she is actually getting married. Seriously Nandini? Was it over between us? Okay I admit it that I fired her from the job in anger but she didn't try to convince me for once. Selfish, self centered brainless girl. Couldn't she understand that I love her? I was lost in my thoughts when dad shoved that wedding card in my hand and said,

"Trust me, it's useless to wait for her now."

I saw that card carefully. It was very simple and when I saw the groom's name another thunderstorm fell on my head.

"Aryaman Khurana? She is getting married to her neighbor?"

"Yeah, see how fast she moved on? That's why I am saying don't wait for her and get married."

"I am not waiting for her."

"Then get married to Aliya and show her that you also moved on in your life. Should I talk to Aliya's father?"

My blood was boiling. I never thought that Nandini could move on so easily. Maybe she never had any feelings for me. When she didn't think about me then why should I wait for her?