Assistant Mommy-18

Start from the beginning

He heard some shuffling sounds coming out of Taehyung who was changing his clothes. And then his body gets stiff when he feels the elder getting inside the comforter. He straightens his body and moves to the edge.

Taehyung saw Jungkook going away from him as soon as he laid beside him, he shook his head. Taemin wanted to sleep with his friends and he agreed happily for obvious reasons. He wanted to talk things out with Jungkook but here the younger was pretending to sleep, an evil idea clicked his mind.

He moved towards Jungkook whose figure gets more stiffened just by a feathery touch of his hand on his waist. Touching him this way felt good and more easy, like there was no need for consent anymore. Taehyung wants to touch him as much as he can.

Jungkook let out a low muffle when the elder's lips touched his nape and a pair of big hands slipped inside his shirt, he felt tingles in his stomach. He bit his own lips, pressing his legs together as Taehyung caressed the soft skin of his flat belly. His stomach drowned inside by the soothing sensation, he was restraining himself to arch his back and moan. It's been long since anyone has touched him like this.

He clutched the hem of the pillow and covered his blooming red face, although it was dark to see anything. Jungkook shaked inside the thick blanket because of what was happening inside, Taehyung's hands were getting rougher with each passing time.

It was getting hard for him to hold the moans when Taehyung was almost licking the crook of his neck. His breaths were becoming heavy and he was sure Taehyung could feel his heart driving crazy right under his palm, the man already had touched the lower edge of his mansseire.

Jungkook needed to stop him before anything further could happen but he was feeling too submissive to do anything other than give in. His body was getting heated by Taehyung and he was enjoying it very much.

With foggy mind and shaky breath he husked out, "Taehyunnng... you need to stopp. This is--hhh wrong mmhh. You.." he sighed, if things make sense or not he doesn't know. But suddenly a loud gasp escaped from his lips when he felt a stinging pain in his neck.

"Ahhhh~ Tae arrrrgh!!!" Jungkook whimpers as Taehyung sucks his neck, fingered his navel. He arched his back from pleasure and his round ass touched Taehyung's..... His eyes widened when a low groan rang near his ear. Taehyung tugged his right ear, making the beautiful piece of earring jiggle.

"Until when??" Taehyung asked in a deeper voice, he took a long lick from his earlobe to his lower jaw as he raised himself above. He gets his hands out of Jungkook's shirt that were wildly exploring Jungkook's body.

"Until when I need to stop myself?" He asked, hovering over the brunette who shrieked under him.

"Until when do you want to keep this invisible boundary between us? Until when you want to monitor your feelings so that we won't get any closer??" Taehyung rasped before slamming Jungkook's hand on either side of the pillow. "Tell me! Because I am tired of this. I can't hold myself.. anymore."

Jungkook's mouth went speechless below Taehyung's. He was blinking at him with his doe eyes, feeling extremely small under the broad chest. Their breaths synchronised as they shared the air between them.

After getting no response from Kook, Taehyung continued.. "Don't you think we deserve a fair shot? A shot of love, happiness?? We still deserve a chance to figure out what we could become, a chance to see where the future can take us. We deserve to label our relationship and all that came with laughter and tears, joy and sorrow. Say we deserve it."

Taehyung husked, lowering his face until it touched the other's. He cuddled their cheeks together. "I don't want this silence Jungkook, I need words.." he whispered, leaving feathery kisses on his hot cheeks.

"How do we get into this situation?" Jungkook breathed out, "We are supposed to be just friends."

Taehyung clenched his jaws, pressing their intewined hands. He rubbed his nose on that sharp jaw and inhaled his cocoa butter scent.

"Six years Jeon Jungkook.. six years, and you still don't know? Is it still not obvious or am I not lovable??" Taehyung questioned with an edge in his voice. His eyebrows get quirked after Jungkook addresses them as friends.

"Taehyung.." He whispered, wincing in pain. "I-its not like what you mean--"

"Just friends, huh?" Taehyung interjects, clicks his tongue. "Well, just friends don't steal glances from each other. Just friends don't get jealous when the other talks to someone else. Just friends don't get butterflies from each other. Just friends fucking don't hold each other like this!!" Taehyung growled, diving into Jungkook's neck. "Are you sure if we are just friends, or more than that?"

"We sh-shouldn't be talking about this.. be like this." Jungkook cried out when Taehyung bit his skin harshly.

"You are wrong baby. We should have been like this a long time ago.. since the day I made you the mother of my child." Taehyung husked and continued to decorate the rest of his neck. He made a place for himself between those thick thighs.

Jungkook sucked a deep breath when their hips got pressed against each other. Maybe they were moving too forward with this, the afternoon kiss, evening confession and the thing happening now. But from the other side it was already too late to go slow or hold on to the emotions.

Taehyung started plucking out the top buttons of the white shirt with his teeths, occasionally grazing the skin over the silk that made Jungkook rub his ass against his pants. He continued doing that until a nude pink fabric came to his view, almost the same colour as his chest.

Taehyung's eyes darken as he looked up to Jungkook who was biting his lips to control the unwanted moans, nervousness in his face. He let go of his hands and slipped it inside the younger's nape and small back.

"Open your eyes Kook." He said softly, kissing his forehead.

Jungkook shook his head as no, he didn't want to meet Taehyung's eyes, his boss, his child's father. He brought his hands between them and covered his bare hot chest.

"I said look at me." Taehyung said sternly. He slid down his right hand and grabbed his ass. His lips twitched into a slight smirk when the brunette yelped in surprise and opened his eyes.

Jungkook blinked at Taehyung, feeling too intimidated under his big frame. The air fanning over his face was cooling down his hot cheeks but the intense stare wasn't helping that at all.

"Remember the day you asked me to look out for someone who can fill my loneliness?" Taehyung reminded him of the day when Jungkook asked him to move on from the past.

"That someone can only be you, Jungkook. It's fucking only you in this world who can do that. You are the only one I ever want, I ever need. Only you can fill the loneliness. You don't know how much it drives me crazy for not having you even when you stay all the time beside me. Let's stop all these rules.. all these regulations. Just be mine, call me yours."

Jungkook saw the desperation and longines for himself in his almond eyes, a vulnerability in his croaking voice. His heart churned when he felt a drop of tear in his left cheek then down at the corner of his lips.

That was all.. he held Taehyung's collar and smashed his lips on those pillowy lips, he didn't hold himself back anymore.

💞

Can you smell the smut from the next chapter ??👀👉👈