Daddys LOPD

Ima just get right into it because why not.
Anyways your welcome daddy pig lovers

Daddy pig had to take a day off work from LOPD (lack of pussy disorder). He honestly just needed some fresh tight pussy. Like the type of pussy that makes you cum five times. Anyways, daddy pig started getting every desperate for some pussy. Daddy runs outside butt naked and finds a fresh pussy. "Hey y/n you wanna ride my throbbing cock?" "Uhm idk daddy pig it's really big and thicc." "Hey it's okay darling I'll go very slow.." "okay y/n says." Daddy pig grabs y/n by her huge tits and takes her to the sitting room. Then he rips her clothes right off like it's nothing that sits her on his face first. He licks and licks her little tight pussy until he squirts and shakes. He then here's the front door open..it's mommy pig. As she walks into the living room she is in absolute shock that the next door neighbor is face riding her husband. But she clearly doesn't give two shits she runs upstairs and grabs her sex toys. Daddy pig hand cuffs y/n to the cough leg and makes sure she keeps her legs wide open. For mommy and daddy pig. Mommy first takes a vibrator and shoves it up y/n tight little pussy and watches her struggle. While y/n is having the best orgasm of her life daddy fingers mommy pig until she cums on his huge fingers. Daddy pig licks the cum off his fingers then removes the vibrator out of y/n then shoves his 13 inch cock in her sweet, wet pussy. Mommy pig plays with her toys while she watches daddy pig and y/n fuck each other hard. "I-I think I'm about to cum daddy pig." "no you must keep on riding me until I feel you up with my warm cum." "B-but da-daddy I can't do it. "You must stay strong y/n" "I-I'll try." Meanwhile mommy is squirting left and right. Daddy pig sees her suffering so he stops fucking y/n and gets out of her tiny, tight pussy and helps mommy pig. Y/n gets very upset and starts to beg daddy for his massive cock again. "Da-daddy please I need you." "Not right now darling" daddy says. "STOP FUCKING YOUR WIFE AND FUCK ME!" "Oh you want my massive cock that badly darling?" "YES I WANT YOU TO FINSIH IN ME NOT YOUR WIFE!" "Okay I will!" Daddy take his hard cock out of mommy pig and slams it into y/n. "You like that kitten?" "Y-YESS DADDY PIG DONT STOP!" Anyways mommy pig gets very angry and fucks herself with a 15 inch dildo, wishing it was daddy's cock. Alright back to daddy and y/n daddy screams "Y/N IM C-CUMMING" *daddy feels y/n's with hot steamy cum* "My LOPD is finally cured!!" "Thank you y/n maybe we could do this more often."

Your welcome *mwah*