ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Start from the beginning

"you're one to talk, after your people arrested me and dragged me all over the island. you just sit and wait here... until zeke and eren come into contact" the man replied.

"good for you, yelena... things are going well for you. you must be pleased" jean said, looking at the woman.

"thanks to you, eren's been dancing to zeke's tune. you got your attack on marley... got the eldians here to back you... and took control of the military with that spinal fluid spiked wine"

"now you have eldia, and you have the power of the founder. you can destroy marley and get revenge for your motherland. that was the real reason the volunteers came to this island, isn't it?" he continued.

"we helped civilize this island. this primitive place was a century behind..." onyankopon said.

"all so you could live in the lap of luxury, once you became the rulers of this island, right?" niccolo asked.

"you got tricked and you lost. that's all" the other man, griez, said.

"you little rat. did you really sell us out just to get a promotion to yelena's servant?"

"ha. you're the real traitor. you sided with the devils" griez said, looking at niccolo.

"excuse me...?"

"falling head-over-heels for some devil-bloodied, potato-grubbing girl"

you looked at him, feeling anger travel in your system. you were holding yourself back from walking next to niccolo, grabbing griez and smashing his head on the iron bars of your cell.

"you... i'll kill you!" niccolo yelled, as he tried to grab him.

"stop, niccolo!" jean said, trying to hold him back.

you got up and went to niccolo's side, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"don't listen to him..."

he looked at you and slowly brought his hands inside the cell. he lowered his head as jean took him towards the table. now you were the one standing next to the iron bars, looking at the man on the other side.

"blathering about her every single night..." griez continued, eyes locked on niccolo's figure behind you.

"i was a fool to think you'd return to your senses after that whore died"

you tensed up when the penultimate word left his mouth, and in fraction of a second you grabbed him by the shirt. his head made impact with the iron bars, as he looked at you with wide eyes. the riffle he had in his hands moments ago, had met the floor from the sudden action.

"you devil, don't touch-"

"devil-bloodied, my ass. did you hear us talk shit about you, you bastard? whether having the so-called devil blood in you or not, doesn't make you any different" you said, tightening your grip around his shirt.

"you're just a fucking asshole and you don't want to admit that i'm right. so instead, you talk shit about someone who died- which makes you an even bigger asshole, since you have zero respect for her death" you added.

"that tramp was the filthy daughter of-" griez started, but yelena made him shut up by shooting him.

you watched as a hole was made in his head, before you let go of him. he fell on the floor, blood and brain splattered in front of you. the kids in the cell screamed in horror at the sight, and got up from their seats. you looked at yelena, eyes wide in surprise and shock.

"i apologize for his rudeness. this island no longer has any need for those who would curse you as devils. and please, believe me. our true purpose is nothing as hollow as revenge on marley" she started.