Chapter 10 Secrets Unveiled

(Images Used Are Not My Own But Used To Reveal Important Plot Points)

The High Heavens

The Archangels were all seated in the throne room awaiting their father as he had called for them, seemingly with a message or some form of mission to bestow on them. Gabriel as usual was pensive and anxious as was his nature, despite being an Archangel the youngest of the Archangels had never used his power in authority and was seen as the weak link. Ariel was the only other female with power equal to that of Metatron and Raphael was serious holding the hilt of her sword with poise. Raphael was ever silent but always watching, but it was Michael the strongest of them all, the first archangel whose holy energy brimmed throughout the room.

"Gabriel, honestly you need to calm down", Raphael stated crossing his arms. "Losing your mind like this is unbefitting of an Archangel ''.

"Father has been cooped up in there for years, just giving orders and blessings and you don't find it odd that now he wants to have a meeting", Gabriel argued.

"You can just admit that you're just scared, it would make it easier anyway", Raphael taunted.

Before Raphael could react Gabriel had pinned him to the ground with his staff much to the older angel's amusement, this caused Ariel to shout at them with Michael ignored his siblings as his mind was elsewhere thinking of her.

"No matter how hard I try it's difficult not to remember her", Michael told himself. "Father told me to clear my mind of these human thoughts but it's not so easy".

Soon enough the doors opened revealing a large figure who was simply showing an amused look

Gabriel released his brother who continued smirking at him much to his annoyance.

"Now then, I assume you're all wondering why I have chosen to reveal myself after years of slumbering", he stated.

"Yeah we wondered if the old bones needed reconstructing", Raphael quipped.

"Lucky for you I maintain my physique", he smirked. "However it has come to my attention that Metatron has still not returned and I think I know why".

He explained while he was retaining his strength the Transcendent Demons were quiet but he found traces of Metatron's essence near the vault. This surprised the Archangels as Metatron had been missing for the last couple of years.

"So I will go with one of you to the Abomination Vault to investigate", he explained. "The rest of you I have some specific tasks to take care of".

"I suspect you'll want me to tag along seeing as I was already out there, to begin with, father", Raphael assumed which earned a scoff from his father.

"Considering your tendency to wind up Gabriel, I will bestow Michael the honor of accompanying me to the Vault", he told Raphael who was not pleased. "Ariel, keep an eye on Earth's proceedings and try to make contact with the Greek and Norse pantheons, they must be wondering what I've been up to".