The Smell of Enchanting Blood (8)

Start from the beginning

"Move it!" The policeman commands.

"Don't do that!" Nezuko retaliates.

"Just look at the guy's face. Has he lost his mind? Pull the kid off of him!" The bleeding policeman commands to the others.

"Stop! I don't want this person to kill anyone!" Nezuko yells.

"Ah..." Someone, specifically a woman, gasps from the crowd.

"Just stay out of my way, will you?!" Nezuko commands.

"Dammit! Look, you... if you keep resisting..." the man raises his baton to hit Nezuko.

Nezuko smells flowers and she looks around frantically.

A beautiful lady walks up to them and uses her sharp nails to scratch a deep wound on her hand. Her black hair was up in a low bun and she wore a purple kimono with large red flowers on it. Her eyes were a blank purple. She also had red lipstick on.

"Enchanting Blood. Aroma of Visual Fanatsy." The lady says.

'What's this scent?' Nezuko thought.

The policemen stop trying to hit Nezuko and wobble around, not being able to see them.

"What are these patterns? Ah..!" The policemen scream.

The patterns surround Nezuko and push the policemen away.

"What's going on! I can't see anything!" Another policeman exclaims.

'Is this an attack? If it is, this means trouble! The scent is growing stronger!' Nezuko directs her attention to two people approaching her.

The man next to the lady was wearing a blue collared shirt with a white yukata on top with a navy blue belt leading into dark blue pants. His eyes were blue with slits as pupils. His hair was teal and short. He seemed to have sharp fangs.

"You still use the term 'person' to refer to a transformed demon. And you're trying to save him. Allow me, then, to lend you a hand." The lady said calmly.

"But, why? Your scent tells me..." Nezuko trails off.

"That's right, I'm a demon. But I'm also a doctor, and I wish to annihilate that man, Jackson." The lady said to her.

Later, Muzan is with his 'family'.

"Aren't you coming, Daddy?" The little asks him.

"Daddy has work. I have a business meeting to attend to." Muzan smiles.

"Darling..." Rei tells him.

"Don't worry. I'm only going to talk to the police. Now get in." Muzan says.

Rei and the daughter step foot into a car.

"Come home soon, okay, Daddy?" The daughter says.

"Of course. Now you be a good girl, okay? Take them back to the house. Go on." Muzan tells the driver.

As the car drives off, Muzan walks into an alley. Three drunk people walk through the alley, too.

"Big bro! Let's hit up one more bar!"  A boy exclaims.

"Yacchan? Are you okay?" A girl asks.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm not even drunk yet—" Yacchan bumps into Muzan.

"What the hell, you bastard!?" Yacchan yells at Muzan.

"Forgive me." Muzan says continuing to walk off.

Yacchan grabs his shoulder.

"Come back here!" Yacchan exclaims.

'I have a child to kill,' Muzan thought, "I'm very sorry, I happen to be in a hurry, so..."