"More people sounds more fun," I added.

"But it's Christmas. Don't you think they have plans?" Hirata asked her.

"Sato, what do you think?" Kei grinned at her.

"It sounds fun to me." Sato grinned. "What about you, Ayanokoji?"

"If the rest of you are okay with it, I don't really mind." Kiyotaka nodded.

"Okay, that settles it!" Kei celebrated. We went to the cinema first and I had my own bucket of popcorn making me grin happily.

I sat next to Kei during it since she wouldn't stop me from eating so much like Kiyotaka and the movie was so boring!

"Ugh!" I let out as I felt myself being shaken.

"Rekka, you fell asleep." Sato giggled.

"The torture is over, right?" I asked seeing the lights are on.

"You didn't enjoy the movie?" Kei asked me confused.

"They were so fake," I complained. "Every tear and word, even the blood! The popcorn kept me going, then I gave up and fell asleep."

Kiyotaka patted my head. "You did good sitting still for so long." He helped me up, and we made our way to the next place.

It was a restaurant. "I have a reservation under the name Sato," Sato informed the lady at the front.

"A table for five? Right this way." She led the way, and the information went right over Hirata's head.

"A table for five? How did you pull that off?" Kiyotaka asked Kei.

"I asked Sato to change the reservation to five a little while ago!" Kei laughed nervously.

"Liar." We both let out as we followed after the others.

We sat at a booth, and I had a chair on the outside like usual and we all got some drinks. "A slushy?" Kei asked me as I still had my coat on since that was the condition Kiyotaka gave me so I could have one.

"I can't be bothered to wait to drink something," I explained. "And it's red, orange, green, yellow! I'm drinking a rainbow!"

She laughed as I was very excited. "Sato, what do you usually do when you don't have school?" Kiyotaka asked her.

"I read about fashion design and stuff." She answered.

"So that's why you like to comment on my clothes and others," I commented shocking her. "You have done that since the beginning of the school year."

"I didn't know you were into that," Kei added.

"Yeah, if only I could get into Class A." Sato hummed. "Ayanokoji, what do you want to do when you graduate?"

"College, I guess." He shrugged.

"What about you Rekka?" Sato asked me, and I stared at the ceiling and they all got silent.

"Go college with him or travel," I answered shocking them.

"Travel?" Hirata asked me.