Pain 2

Sasuke PoV-

Naruto. Naruto. Naruto! I wake up from my restless daydream as I remember the threatening scene I had to experience that day. Why did you jump? You can't leave me alone like this, you know I can't keep up without you. Ughhh, I feel like crying again. I get up, the room reaks of alcohol, I don't even like alcohol. Naruto, your making me do things I hate. God, I just wanna kill myself. My body feels dead. Itachi comes in. "Eww, Sasuke stop drinking. You don't even like it. Come on, let's wash you up." I've become a baby to Itachi ever since that day, he's seen my baby side, the one that's been hidden all these years. He moves me to the shower. He starts the shower and helps me get in. "Sasuke it's been half a year, get yourself together.". "No it's been 7 month, 13 days, 20 hours, and 9 minutes." I say, Itachi looks at me in awe. "Wow, sasuke, your amazing, you remembered-" "the day Naruto tried to commit suicide because I was an asshole. Yeah I remember." Itachi looks at me in worry. "Come on, let's wash you up." The warm water hits my skin as I remember the fact that Itachi has been babying me this whole time, he hasn't even been able to work because of the many times he had to check up on me.. thank you my brother...for everything. I sink into the water, trying to clear my thoughts of Naruto's suicide attempt. Was he really trying to suicide or was he just dizzy. I mean it was rainy and the sky was dim. The terror in his eyes still blurs my vision. I take my head out of the warm water. I turn my back to Itachi and he starts washing my hair. Once he's done, he takes out the drainer clogger and the water goes down to my feet. He takes a loofa and he puts shower gel on the sides, he scrubs them and hands me the loofa. "Here, you do it, I need to go accomplish some work" He pants my bare back and leaves. I start scrubbing, and I remember Naruto. Naruto. Naruto. Naruto. I miss you so much.

I sit down on the couch in the family room, the servants go up to my room with mops, buckets, and a change of blankets and pillow cases. I sigh, Naruto, I hope your doing alright. Dad makes me fly away from my thoughts. "Sasuke, you need to get out of the house, just smell a bit of air or anything." He says patting my head. "Unless Naruto is fine, I will never get out. Cause if I leave this place, I'll probably find myself in his old house." This is the truth, Naruto is my love. I can't abandon my love after so long.

Naruto's PoV-

After my very first shift at the 'Seina Cafe', I greet the young boys again and enter the house. It would be nice to have company later on, but I don't know anything about them, I don't have much money to help them with anything. Ughhh, I'll think about this later.

Two weeks passed, I still go to 'Seina Cafe', I am really tired from working, especially after the stay in the hospital. I shouldn't strain my health too much. I put the keys on the table next to the front door and throw myself on the couch. I close my eyes, after 2-5 seconds, I hear a knock. I go to open the door.

It's... Sakura!