Issei: Hey Y/N......... do you mind? I am doing something important

Y/N: Oh? What would that be? Let me fucking Guess, You are trying to see if you can sneak into the girls only sauna just down the corner?

Issei: Wait there is a girls only sauna in town?!

He said that while adopting his iconic perverted smile, you know... I have to give the guy some credit for just how dedicated he is to his harem/boobs cause, just the mere mention of them can completely distract him. However, Since i am not an idiot i wont.

Y/N: No you dumbass and even if there was do you want to go to jail for sexual assault? Lord or the Arkham Knight Knows you would have lots of witnesses testifying against you

He twitched slightly at the mention of the words Lord and Arkham Knight making me narrow my eyes at him. so, he is a devil huh? Now that I pay a little more attention.... yeah he really is, I guess it happened recently since his devil aura is very weak, that or he is weak in general which I would not surprise me.

Issei: Screw you man! I will become a harem king one day and all the girls will fall for me!

He Laced that line with a bit venom towards me mainly because I was a 'pretty boy' and I am 'stealing his future harem members' in his words when we first met. Honestly the reason I did not smack the shit out of him yet was mainly because I don't like to deal with idiots, but his perversion and audacity to say such things especially in public is kind of rubbing me the wrong way.

Y/N: That will never happen man, so grow the fuck up and get a girlfriend Don't know how long your righty will last you if you keep using it

Issei: HEY! You don't have a girlfriend either. Stop throwing insults my way when you are in the same boat as me!

Y/N: Bruh I would disagree my dear Dumbass! I Have Wifes and Right now I was heading to a date with my adorable girlfriend

Issei: What?! You are lying there is no way you got laid before me!

???:You'd better shut The Fuck up

Me and Issei look behind me and see my girlfriend Surtr in her casual clothes... heh looks like it's going to be a double date

Surtr: Unlike you He actually go out of him basement

Surtr: Unlike you He actually go out of him basement. But regardless you still have not answered he question, What the Fuck are you Doing here?