1

A/n: I would like to say these new chapters, characters, and storyline was the ORIGINAL story I was gonna use before I changed it, so enjoy this new and badass version of You, Y/n lol <]:)
———
Y/n's pov:
I felt something hit my forehead and I groan softly as I turn in bed then I hear, "Get up, sleepyhead. It's time to get ready for school.", I knew who it was and I turn back to him.

Then punch him in the stomach, "What you get for flicking my forehead."

He chuckles and grabs my fist to pull me up, "Go shower, I'll go get breakfast ready."

I rub my eye as I see the bed was empty again, he didn't come home. I watch Mace leave the room as I get out of bed. Walking to the bathroom as my phone buzz in my hand, I ignore it and set it down on the countertop.

I knew it was Diavolo, i stand in front of the sink and look down at my hands. I slowly take off my glove then look away as my hand started to show.

It's been 6 years and I still can't look at my own hands..

Then i strip out of my clothes and got in the warm shower.
..
I walk down the steps as I hear arguing coming from the dining room, "She shouldn't eat that in the morning. I know her better than you."

I walk over and stand at the entrance as I watch Mace and Barbatos argue, sitting down at the table and grab my juice to take a sip.

I put my cup down then clear my throat "Enough."

They immediately stopped and looked at me then bows "I didn't hear you come in.." Mace says standing up again.

I nod as I start to eat, they stood there and I look at him. "You know I'm honored that you two fight over for me."

Barbatos blush softly as he looks away and I could Mace was blushing by the way he rubs his neck. You couldn't see his face due to the fact he's always wearing a mask. Not once I've seen his face..

I get up and drink my juice, "Mace, we should go now." He nods and grabs our stuff as I look at Barbatos.

He chuckles softly "The young master is in his office, probably asleep."

"Also he has a surprise for you, he will be coming to get you from class for a bit."

I nod as Mace hands me my bag, with that I walk away to put on my shoes and leave the castle.

"That damn butler thinks he knows you better than I do."

I giggle softly as I stick my hands in my pocket, "Are you jealous?"

"Don't say such nonsense."

"Look at you."

He shakes his head as we walk in silence then he spoke again "How does it feel to be here without a mask? I mean it's been two years.."

I softly smile as we walk "It feels nice, feels like I can breathe again. Here no one knows who we are or what we do back home.."

Looking over to him and chuckle softly "It feels nice to be in a place where no one knows who I am. Just another stranger in their world, I'm not wearing a mask 24/7."

He chuckles "I've seen you become more happy here than back home."

"Y/n!!" We hear someone yell for me and we stop walking as we see Luke yelling for me. Everyone was standing there waiting for me.

I smile softly and wave at him, "Is it possible you chose not to go back home because you're afraid to face your family after your near death experience?"

I chuckle softly as I look at everyone standing there talking to each other "Yes but I also built a family here too..", I shift my attention to Mace.

"But most importantly I actually like my life here, where no one's knows me as a killing machine like back home.." I smile, "I'm Y/n, lover of Diavolo, a regular human student, and a friend.."

His eyes slightly widened as I part my lips to spill out "I'm loved here.", with that I walk away from him and Join everyone.

Luke hugs my legs and I hug him back "Did you sleep well?"

He looks up at me with a smile and nod, I ruffle his hair "Good."

"Oh here." Simeon says handing me a textbook, "You left it behind when we was studying."

I take it "Thanks.", he smiles and I felt someone grab my shoulder. Looking over to shoulder to see Beel.

"I wanted to share my breakfast with you."

Mace's pov:
I watch her in the group as she giggles as Beel offer her food, she takes it and eats it. No wonder she eats so little...

They all talk to her and in response she laughs or smiles, I haven't seen that smile in so long...

You're finally smiling again..

"Are you just gonna stand there?!" I hear her yell at me and I look back at her.

Y/n was looking at me with a small smile waving her hand, but I feel like you're faking your happiness..

I walk over to them and we walk towards the school. "Here you go." Someone said and I look up to see food in my face.

I chuckle softly and take it, "Thanks, Beelzebub."

He smiles "It's just a snack. Nothing much."

Y/n softly laughs, "That means Beel likes you. He doesn't share his food just with anyone."

I nod and put the snack in my jacket pocket, Y/n goes back for talking to Lucifer.

For some odd reason I still feel like I don't belong here..

I felt something tugging on my sleeve, i get out of my head and look. It was Y/n gently tugging it as she talks to Lucifer, softly sighing then walk away from all of them.

I don't belong and I never will.

Sitting down in class then I see Satan sitting next to me, "Why did you leave?" He ask breaking the silence.

I chuckle softly as I look at him. "I don't belong there."

"Don't say that-"

I cut him off as I spit out "I don't fit in with you all, I'm not Y/n who can easily make friends."

He looks at me concerned and I shake my head "I grew not to trust others so much..sorry if you feel like I said something wrong."

"No! No, don't be!"

I was going to say something then we hear "You left me all alone!" Y/n pouts as she sits in front of me.

"..Sorry."

She shakes her head and looks at me, I felt her eyes on me and I shift my attention to her. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

She leans i closer and softly whispers to me "I'm just worried about you."

"Worried? Why?" I ask with a soft chuckle.

She shrugs "I don't know I just am.."

I put my hand on her head and ruffle her hair "Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

"Mace-"

I cut her off "Stop.", she nods and leans away from me. I knew why she was worried, it's my brother's death anniversary coming up...deep down in my heart it shatters as I watch her worry for someone like me..

Do I look that helpless?

Or do I look broken to her..? Can she see how broken I am?

Am I even worth something to her?

I look over her shoulder and shake my head as I saw Ava walking up to her.