Again.

Digging his fingers into the other eye, a painful scream curdled out of the angel who had finally returned from shock, kicking and fighting Changbin, the broken angel on top of him holding him down with his weight as the other angels started flying away quickly. "They left you— because that's what angels like you guys are... pathetic" he told him, pulling the soft squishy ball out and thrown onto the ground behind him, blood squirting from the open wound.

Again.

Moving his hands towards the angels soft curls, he grabbed them, lifting the angels head up before smacking it hard against the ground. "You killed him" he reminded the angel, voice bitter with a poisonous sting at the end. "The devil has nothing against you or god" he whispers, repeating the actions again and again and again, a smell starting to sting his nose let alone the wet noise each time the body made contact with the ground.

Again.

"You killed him" Changbin cries harder, teeth grinding together as he finished the final blow with more power, watching as the angels halo had been torn off by the hit, rolling away from the limp body as Changbin stood up, his knees giving out underneath him, hurdling him down again as exhaustion hit.

Perhaps death was approaching him.

Harsh sobs left his throat as he felt the sting, pulling himself to his feet again, he stood in one place for a moment, eyes blurred with salty tears, his once soft and smooth hair a mess, clumped with drying blood as he felt himself calm despite the missing weight of his wings, a harsh reminder of everything he'd lost.

"That's impossible— y—you shouldn't be able to stand!" His head snapped in the direction of the sound. Tilting his head his eyes caught onto a younger angel, familiarising their face as to one of the many he'd seen during... during the punishment. "Don't hurt me" he begged.

"You helped hold me down... even when I begged and begged and begged" he reminded them, stalking forward, his eyes momentarily glancing at the youngers wings. "Do you know... what it feels like to have your wings torn from your skin and burned from you back?" He asked him, edging closer step by step.

The angel cried, awfully unsightly as Changbin stopped, staring at him coldly as he moved his hands to grip at the sides of his torso again, hugging himself almost. "Go..." he told him quietly.

"...What?" He choked out.

"I said go! Before I change my mind and rip your wings off like you did to me" he warned him, eyes burning as the angel nodded, sniffling and crying as his wings helped push him into the air quickly, leaving like the others as Changbin turned to look away, no longer having the strength to continue. "This is it.." he mumbled under his breath, his finger tips digging into his sides as he felt the tears lessen on his cheeks slightly, the pain still pushing harshly into his heart.

"Rest" a deep voice tells him, gentle and far enough Changbin couldn't push himself to look for the owner. His eyes closing as he felt his knees give out, hitting the grass harshly as a sharp jolt of pain made him let out a painful gasp. "You have been through enough, it's time to let go and rest" the voice repeats to him. Edging him closer and closer to listening.

"You're not an angel are you?" Changbin asked the stranger, his hands loosing  strength as they fell from his sides, his body slumping before he was caught into a cold embrace.

"Far from it I'm afraid" the person whispered, closer, their touch cold. "Does that scare you?" They ask.

"Don't let the angels take my body.. hide me under the soil if you must— but please— please don't let them find me" he begged them, breathing becoming difficult, the pain no longer as harsh... more of a buzz in the back of his thoughts that had him terrified.