please| 4

[]Kaneki's POV[]

She seems so excited, strange for a Ghoul who seems to be dark, like a sadistic smile plastered onto her face. I smiled as we walked over to Antieku, which was just around the corner.

"You live so close, how come you've never been here?"

I asked as I opened the door, a small chime of bells alerting everyone there were new customers.

"Never had the time. It's pretty hard being a Ghoul that has made a reputation,"

"Huhh,"

She smiled a little before walking over to a spot near the window. I quickly followed behind.

[]Scarlet's POV[]

I looked out the window. People with umbrellas walking slower than the people who walked under the side streets, how funny, you can always run, but everything will always come back to haunt you.

"Scarlet?"

I looked back over to Kaneki who now had a blush on his face and a girl with purple hair covering her right eye standing near our table ready to hear our order. She had to be a Ghoul and by the way she looked at me, she probably knew who I was.

"What would you like to order."

She flat toned muttered.

I looked over to Kaneki, considering his a Ghoul, he can probably only have coffee.

"We'll have two coffee's."

"Sure."

She walked back behind the counter. She can't be trusted her airspace-

"Scarlet? Y-You know I can't eat or drink anything? Right?"

I smiled from across the table at the questioning fool.

"Kaneki Ken." I pulled his head closer and whispered in his ear. "Ghouls can drink coffee... Watch."

I pulled away and pointed at the two coffee's making our way towards us.

"Thank you. Touka."

... Touka? I plastered a quick smile on my face at the purple haired girl before she walked away again.

"How did you know her name Kaneki Ken?"

I sighed as I brought the small, elegant cup to my soft lips, smiling at Kaneki's blushing face. How strange, his the only male I've come to a liking to, after my tortured past.

"Well I was here one time with Hide, and he shouted out to her, asking if she was single and what her name was, she answered with Touka but ran off before answering anything else."

I giggled at the story. "Hide... Anyway, Kaneki Ken, try your coffee!"

He looked down at the steaming coffee, worry flashing over his eyes.

"Hey, Kaneki, coffee taste fine to our kind."

I gave reassuring smile as he took a sip of the hot drink.

"I... I can drink it!"

I smiled the now happy Kaneki. We sat there for another 40 minutes or so, talking about Kaneki's life up to now, His parents and his school past. Like a clićhe.

"Scarlet? I've seen on TV about the 'Black Fox'... Why do you always attack-"

"Men. I'll tell you somewhere else, come on, let's go."