kaneki ken| 2

"What's ya' say boy's? Shall you get going?"

I clumsy teased watching them looking around pointlessly as it was 3:00AM.

"B-Black Fox?"
The younger man questioned.

"No... It can't be 3:00. It can't!"
The oldest one pouted, waving around his arms like a idiot.

"Oh..." I dropped down from my spot in front of them both. "But it is,"

Smile spread across my lips, while fear spread across there's, my once piercing blue eyes now in Ghoul form.

"It's such a shame, humans. Did you honestly think it would be that easy... Darling?"

The fear in the mens eyes grew more.

"W-Why do you always target men? Huh?! What did we ever do to you?!"

"Enough!"

I unleashed my Kagune and stabbed the mans friend, killing him instantly.
"Man are horrible creatures who deserve to die!"

He fell to the group and stared at his friend.

"HE DID NOTHING TO YOU WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!"

He rushed towards me, dirty spit flying out of his horrible smelling mouth. Trying to hook punch me, I blocked his move and tripped him over.

"Man are horrible creatures, so say goodbye,"

And just like that, I had found my two next meals. I jumped over to the first man and ripped off his arm until a crashing sound came from behind me.

"It's 3:00 in the morning. Why are so many people up? I can only eat so many- that scent... A ghoul?"

It was like a ghoul yet smelled human? What was that smell? A female Ghoul?

"Hey? Is someone there?"

I stood up as my black knee-height boots clinked in the settling silence.

"That... Smell was... A corps...? I was liking the smell of a dead body?!"

A boy with jagged black hair was bent on all fours panting and muttering things under his breath. He smelt human, but humans don't like the smell of dead bodies...

"What the hell are you?"

I walked over to the boy and bent down next to him, putting my hand to his cold face and bringing it up towards the light. One Ghoul eye... One human eye.

"P-Please don't hurt me!"

"What are you?..."

I asked again, I've never seen a Half-Ghoul before, strange, he suited it.

"I'm human! I have to be!"

I grabbed his hands and stood him up.

"You see that dead body over there? You like the smell of it. Your a Ghoul,"

"NO!"

He sunk back to the ground and cried, how pathetic, a real Ghoul wouldn't be like this.

I sighed and picked up the dead man's arm, throwing it in front of the boys face.

"You eat this, your stomach is growling like hell,"

He just violently shook his head.

"I'm human! I'm human! I'm Kaneki Ken! I'm human!"

"Kaneki Ken... The kid with Rize Kamishiro... Kaneki,"

He looked at me with his glossy eyes, they seemed to be begging me for some sort of help... Did he not know who I was?

"If you want my help... Oh great..."

I stood up again and sniffed the air. Another Ghoul, male.

"Tch, why are you here? Black Fox?"

I immediately recognised the voice. His voice.

"Nishiki Nishio, why the hell are you here?"

I stepped up to him, showing that I was actually pretty short since I didn't even reach his shoulders.

He sighed before taking off his glasses.

"This is my territory-"

"It Rize's actually,"

"She stole it from me, it's mine again,"

"I'm not going to listen to you, Nishiki. But since Kaneki needs me help I'll be taking this dead mans arm and leaving. You can have those two men, but you owe me."

I ran back to Kaneki and picked him up without another word, running back to my house.