Part 2

They were now shopping for their marriage.

They went to the Gucci shop as always as the direction was directed by Taehyung. Also Yn didn't have any problem with that .

Yn was looking at the dresses but she was confused as they were too many options while Taehyung was sitting on the couch scrolling through the phone.

Yn sighed for not able to select any dresses .

She looked at Taehyung and sat beside him .

Taehyung's gaze diverted from phone to her .

She was looking down while pouting. No wonder it was her way to gain attention from her closed ones .

Taehyung : What happened?

Yn : Taehyungshi !!! I'm confused.

Taehyung was flustered as it was the first time she called him . Everything of her attracted him  like magnet .

Taehyung : Why ?

Yn : There are so many dresses . I can't able to select one .

She stopped for a second then spoke .

Yn : Umm... If you don't mind can you select my dresses please ?. I want to look as per your choice .

She said the last sentence and looked down blushing .

A beat skipped in Taehyung's heart . He was controlling himself from blushing.

Taehyung secretly smiled and said a small " Ok " .

Then they both went to the dress collection.

After going through some collections he selected two dresses .

Yn grabbed them and went to try them .

After coming back from the trial room , Taehyung was froze .

Yn : Taehyungshi !! How about this?

Yn was a little bit hesitate to wear this as it was long and heavy. Taehyung noticed it .

Taehyung : Wear the other one .

Yn nodded and went to try another one .

Despite of looking so gorgeous, Taehyung decided to deny as he thought of Yn's comfort .

Yn came out wearing the other dress . She was looking more beautiful and comfortable.

Taehyung : Get this one on the counter .

He said to the stuff and they selected Taehyung's outfit and Yn's heels .

Then they went to a restaurant to have dinner together .

Taehyung : What do you want to order ?

Yn : Anything is ok .

She said with a smile . Taehyung nodded and gave order according to his choice .

Yn got to know more about his choice .

All this time Yn was excited but Taehyung was calm with no expression .

Yn shrugged off thinking he needed time .