Chapter 15

Jk - TAEHYUNG (he cried) Taeeeee (he shouted again)

?? - Common little one, their is no taehyung no yoongi no one here none to save you both.

Jimin - AAHHHHHh (he growled)

Jk and jimin were tied to a tree with rope and were in the middle of a forest.

?? - Boss will love you both so much (he smirked)

At the exact same time their boss - Yoonjin entered

Yoonjin clapped his hands twice, welcome my dears ... So good to see you both after 10 years.

Jk - Good to see you too, i hope your prison life went well Yoonjin.. don't u want to go there again? Once more ?? (He chuckled)

Yoonjin - Shut up (he took jk's hair in his fist) if i want i can throw you to werewolves to eat you. In not more than a minute you both will be their food crying in pain. (He laughed sarcastically)

Jk - Try it (he spoke boldly)

Yoonjin - this attitude aishhh, Hanwoo, prepare them for their torture, the night will be long.

Hanwoo nodded and started untying jimin.

Yoonjin saw jk smirk -

Yoonjin - Wait! Open Jungkook ... Jimin will torture himself by seeing the painfull site himself (he smirked and went away)

Hanwoo tied jimin back and opened jk's ropes.

He held him by his hands and another person held him by his waist.

Jimin looked at them with disgusted eyes.

From afar they saw sand collecting in a thunderstorm and warning death.

Out of 10 people there, 2 were with Yoonjin, 3 were along jimin's side. 3 with jk and the rest 2 were setting the fire which blew away due the wind.

Jk nodded and then pushed one of the persons, then punched another one and then a kick landed on the 3rd person's face.

Jk took his sandal in his hands and threw it on one of the persons standing near jimin.

Jimin kicked the other 2 using his legs and motioned jk to take something from jimin's waist coat.
Jk smirked when he saw it was a cutter.

He untied jimin and threw the cutter in west resulting in an on-the-spot death of one of the people who lit the fire. The other one rushed to inform the boss.

Jimin ran towards the tent of Yoonjin and jk ran and stood behind

Jk cut the throat of the left guard.
And then met a smirking Yoonjin.

Yoonjin - your skills sharpened ha

He came from behind and saw jimin as a hostage.

They remained silent for 2 mins and then they heard growls 'Werewolves are here' Yoonjin shouted in horror.

Yoonjin was a betrayer, as a person who worked for illegal purposes and was in relation with Chois, the greatest enemy all the werewolves there

Jungkook nodded with firey eyes

Jimin kicked Yoonjin's part and took the knife from him and stabbed him. No he didn't die yet.

They took him out and put him in the centre.

They bowed to all other werewolves and changed into their werewolves form.